Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Pictured: donald trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pictured: donald trump getting ready to unleash the power, the devastation of nuclear (so important to him)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pictured: first lady milania trump attends the funeral of close family friend and ex president william jefferson clinton

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pictured: president-elect donald trump during rarely-seen and never-discussed hippy days, between the time he left military school and the time he starting doing blow and strangling models at studio 54

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Trump fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.

pictured: eric trump browses /pol/

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pictured: donald trump finalizes his cabinet selections

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you might recognize that as the same place those bundy weirdos uh i mean american patriots cleared of all charges held out last winter......... coincidence????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

those were the days

• Locked thread