Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Internet Kraken posted:

Goby are fish that often inhabit burrows. Sometimes, these burrows are also home to shrimp. The shrimp and the goby live together as best friends and its the most adorable thing ever.
:3:

This was going to be my post too. I used to have a goby + pistol shrimp pair when I had an aquarium and they were inseparable. Different animals working together is always the cutest thing.

My next favorite that I owned (but not my pic) was a fairy wrasse like this one:

They are kind of weird because they sleep in some kind of mucus cocoon at night. Mine spent most of his day time hiding in the rocks when he wasn't being chased away from the shrimp hole by the goby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's not a fish but I hope friends of fish are allowed - I also love cleaner shrimps like the Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp:

They hang out on top of your rocks and clean fish that come by. I had one and he would clean my clownfish all the time. You could also stick your hand in the tank and he'd come up and clean you too, although it feels kind of weird and is kind of gross if you think about it too much.

• Locked thread