Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Having sex and doing an orgasm is the most okay you can be. It is impossible to feel fine in a more correct way than by shooting orgasms on or in a person(s). Sex orgasming is the peak of the human feeling of being not too bad today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"I'm almost there, I'm almost there, I'm almost -- ooooh goooood can't complain, things are pretty okay I guess."

death sext

"hey wow, thanks for this nice orgasm, susan. that was really thoughtful."

FactsAreUseless

Having a talk with the HR department because Bernice's "hang in there, baby" poster is much too suggestive.

FactsAreUseless

Trying to explain to her that she can't get pregnant, because my spicy boys are all dead, but she doesn't get the ref.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it seems like cows get to orgasm everyday and i think thats makes them really lucky

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

after orgasm I laugh a lot because I'm feeling pretty great and dicks are hilarious

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I bet orgasms will be a pretty big thing on the internet someday but don't quote me on that.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

"Orgasm futures are way up!" - a savvy business man

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

I bet orgasms will be a pretty big thing on the internet someday but don't quote me on that.

one day the internet will learn to give itself an orgasm without human input

that's the skynet origin story, I assume

ty nesamdoom!

Plebian Parasite

Hmm. Yup, that's my orgasm. Very cool beans.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
You can be a doctor who has saved over a million babies from cancer but it don't mean jack if you can't get laid

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trying to explain to her that she can't get pregnant, because my spicy boys are all dead, but she doesn't get the ref.

The next time around consider diversifying your portfolio and maybe investing in hissing cockroaches or weevils

MrWillsauce

then why does she always cry?

the littlest prince

it has been a while since doing a big orgasm but iirc it feels about the same as when I wake up and the sun is peeking through the blinds but I know that I must go to work, or when I get home and can relax but I cannot think of anything that would help me do that, or when I want to eat a big ice cream but there are no clean spoons and I have to either clean a spoon or use a different utensil but it doesn't really matter because by now I don't want to eat the big ice cream any more so I don't

so, really ok, maybe... I dunno

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

MrWillsauce posted:

then why does she always cry?

Try sexy talk like, "I'm gonna respect the heck outta you" and "you're totally acceptible, babe"

MrWillsauce

it's hard to talk because of how hard I'm crying

A Spider Covets

FactsAreUseless posted:

"I'm almost there, I'm almost there, I'm almost -- ooooh goooood can't complain, things are pretty okay I guess."

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so that's what keeps the north koreans happy? countrywide government sanctioned orgies!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
build a better orgasm, and the world will beat off at your door.

----------------

bean mom

waht if your orgasms produce deep existential thoughts??

thats not alright to me

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

organism

Senior Management

Do I have to go to the weird organic food section of the grocery store to buy them?

:jerry:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

organic orgasms locally raised thoughtfully harvested

Manifisto

in the future, orgasms will be a controlled substance

there will be dwo checkpoints

drivers will be offered a cigarette, given a fluffy pillow and comfy blanket, asked whether they prefer to be the big spoon or the little spoon

ty nesamdoom!

FactsAreUseless

Vynar posted:

Do I have to go to the weird organic food section of the grocery store to buy them?
I get mine at Hole Foods.

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

I get mine at Hole Foods.

I know it's killing brick and mortar, but it's just so much more convenient to shop at Amazon.cum

FactsAreUseless

There's nothing like curling up in an armchair with a good book, a cup of cocoa, and just shooting orgasm goo all over the walls and floor like a loving sprinkler system.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you know no matter how famous a person is they still get through the day one splooge at a time makes you think

FactsAreUseless

Fingerblasting my v-hole and b-hole at the dentist to stay zen through the root canal is leaving me with some real pavlovian feelings w/r/t Novocaine.

FactsAreUseless

FDR kept America chillaxed through Pearl Harbor and the subsequent common area freakouts via a powerful system of wheelchair hydraulics just going hecka wrecka on his turbo tunnel, now that's a day that'll live in infamy.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Researchers are unsure how to share their recent findings that most adults diagnosed with ADHD are actually more likely to be suffering from another lesser known malady - NCES (Not Cumming Enough Syndrome).

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

you know no matter how famous a person is they still get through the day one splooge at a time makes you think

well sure, if you limit your horizons to the orgasm

me, I'm chasing the ANDgasm

FactsAreUseless

Many narcoleptics are actually sex addicts. It's a tragedy, really.

FactsAreUseless

Sex is one of the most universal experiences, insofar as everyone in the universe has boned your mom.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hahahha ... hey

Bhauk
sex orgasm

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm surprised you people can type with all the hair growing from your palms not to mention I'd assume you've all gone blind by this point in your extravagant lust filled lives. I can only assume you're all using some kind of speech to text software.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I do all my posting using an infinite amount of sex monkeys typing on an infinite amount of keyboards and also they jerk me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

At the peak of ecstasy my ears are filled with the sounds of screeching primates hacking at keys to randomly generate reams of Donkey Kong slash fiction.

• Locked thread