Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
What's the likelihood that Moonbeam Levels will be 'album only' on iTunes? I'm up to 3 different compilations now* and really don't want another.

*Lesson learned: never buy the bare-bones compilations, always go for the ones with extra stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Syracuse sounds about as good as you'd expect a bootleg to sound. If it's remastered, it must have been done by someone without ears.

There's also a 'Purple Waves' bootleg available. Is this Tidal releasing whatever they've got as a 'gently caress you' to UMG?

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah...not really feeling that track.

On the topic of unreleased material and to keep the thread breathing, what are some of you guy's favorite more obscure tracks, released or otherwise? I always list "Calhoun Square" as my favorite lesser known and celebrated song.

'3 Chains O Gold' off the Love Symbol album is one of my favourite tracks of his. It's so overblown. Likewise, 'Gold' from The Gold Experience. There's a bit of a theme there, I'll admit.

I also have a soft spot for 'Sleep Around' and 'The Human Body' from Emancipation.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Excellent news.

Hopefully once that's done we'll get some news on the Purple Rain reissue. After waiting this long, if I don't get a full-length Computer Blue I'm going to explode.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I'm going to assume that if they're releasing alongside Purple Rain, they'll be of that era. Even better would be if they span 1999 - Around The World In A Day.

• Locked thread