Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Has anyone done the Paisley Park tour yet? It's one of those things that I'll probably make a trip out to with a friend of mine, and probably even hate myself as I buy the $100 VIP ticket because "MORE THINGS TO SEE", but didn't know how it was overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Creature posted:

'3 Chains O Gold' off the Love Symbol album is one of my favourite tracks of his. It's so overblown. Likewise, 'Gold' from The Gold Experience. There's a bit of a theme there, I'll admit.

I also have a soft spot for 'Sleep Around' and 'The Human Body' from Emancipation.

Gold is an awesome track because it's so god drat cheesy, and at the end, it notifies you that you are an official member of the New Power Generation

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

I'm torn on this because, on one hand, Prince on Spotify. On the other hand, it's definitely something he wouldn't have wanted while he was alive.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Just bought my tickets to The Revolution when they come to DC. Did anyone go to any of the First Avenue shows to know how they are? Who do they usually get to sing in lieu of Prince?

• Locked thread