Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Being boring but Taker v. Shawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Undertaker's face when he couldn't put HBK down at Wrestlemania after hitting a tombstone.

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
Submitted as Ilyich. Favourite Undertaker moment was seeing him live on RAW in Manchester last November. It's such an awesome entrance live.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

When he wrestled dressed as Kane.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

IcePhoenix posted:

It was late and I must have skimmed over it I'm sorry friend

never apologize for good opinions

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Throwing poo poo at a wall on these.

Fave Taker moment: When he ran out during a Goldberg-Lesnar match and ripped Goldberg's hamstring out with his bare hands and bit it in half and then screamed STOP PUTTING FIFTY-ISH WCW HASBEENS IN MY MOTHERFUCKING RING.

Or at least that will be my fave.

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib
Haven't been watching enough but Taker/Lesnar HIAC I guess

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
I got to see Taker at WM31 which was fun in its own right, especially the chokeslam out of the sister abigail.

I think my fave thing though is 90s Vince McMahon saying "undertaker". Like, say it while yawning. That's it.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Not gonna lie was kinda hoping for a few more made up ones

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted. There are so many great Taker moments that I hate to pick one, but I guess I'll say the moment in Wrestlemania 25 where Shawn Michaels - after weeks and weeks of needling and taunting Taker and escaping every attempt by Taker to get his hands on him - runs the ropes, ducks a Taker shot, comes back around.... and Taker grabs him right around the throat as Shawn realizes,"Oh poo poo oh poo poo he got me now I'm gotta get my comeuppance! :gonk:"

Best ever non in-ring moment is the time Taker and Kane showed up on America's Most Wanted to see a kid in hospital, and Taker heavily implied that if the cops caught the guy who put the kid in hospital then Taker and Kane would at the very least torture him and probably straight up murder him.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Golashes posted:

Not gonna lie was kinda hoping for a few more made up ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omKNEMZiXjY&t=421s

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

I had such a good four hours with this game

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Best Undertaker moment was when Stone Cold crucified him and he laughed as he rose up in the air.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Favorite Undertaker moment was when he killed Mohammed Hassan.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'M A loving MORON!!!! I made the predictions using my current screen name. "extradite THIS!" should be "CAT rear end now!!!" (the worst username). Golashes if you can edit that it'd be neat. Thanks and sorry. Byeee

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

extradite THIS! posted:

I'M A loving MORON!!!! I made the predictions using my current screen name. "extradite THIS!" should be "CAT rear end now!!!" (the worst username). Golashes if you can edit that it'd be neat. Thanks and sorry. Byeee

I'm a huge prick.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Fave Undertaker moment is when he brought back his old costume for the last time in WM 13.

I hope he'll do that again.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I really liked the video for the return of the undertaker at Judgement Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HcolDGhs-M

but then he came out as a biker, which could have been ok as its kind of like the whole Bat Out of Hell thing, but he came out to Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit and lol

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My favorite Undertaker moment was when he beat Brock Lesnar, because we should always be cheering for Brock to lose.

Note, I voted that Brock will win.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
My memories of Taker not being a part-timer are back in the Rollin' days, so... I guess the best moment was some time he came out without his theme?

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Favorite taker moment:

Taker vs Kanyon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS7r4GBwJms

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I'm thinking the Raw women and the SmackDown tag teams will win their SS matches, but I picked the opposite for some reason. I pray I'm right about picking the SmackDown men to go over, I don't really wanna see 4 of my favorite guys (and Shane McMahon) get fed like goobers to The Undertaker.

Favorite Undertaker moment is probably him losing to Brock. The audience was dead quiet after it happened, I don't think something like that will ever be replicated again in pro wrestling.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Carver Crisis posted:

Favorite Undertaker moment is probably him losing to Brock. The audience was dead quiet after it happened, I don't think something like that will ever be replicated again in pro wrestling.

It happens every time Apollo Crews wrestles

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

IcePhoenix posted:

It happens every time Apollo Crews wrestles

:master:

I do wonder why Apollo isn't given a chance to show his personality or get any type of response from the crowd.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

My favorite Undertaker moment was listening to his theme song from WWF The Music Volume 4 on repeat over and over cause gently caress yeah

My 2nd favorite Undertaker moment is when he turned into Marty Jannetty and ascended to the heavens

21 Hoot Salute fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 19, 2016

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Hey, remember when Bikertaker tried his damndest to get Nathan Jones over?

But for real, my favorite Taker moment was probably his return as the Deadman at WM20.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
My favorite Undertaker memory was just how loving awesome he was when I was a kid. loving unbeatable zombie giant who could move. And I was super hyped that there was an Undertaker vs Undertaker match, but I never saw it because I never thought of begging my parents to buy the PPV.

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
My favorite Undertaker moment is when Tony Chimel announced that Limp Bizkit was the WWE's most favoritest band in the entire world... At WM19 I think?

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
My favourite Undertaker moment is Kane.

Also, I don't watch anything but the PPVs any more, so my predictions are basically random by now.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
My favorite is when he ended Muslim Terrorism.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
When he nearly murdered Mick Foley on live TV.

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

My favorite Undertaker moment is when it took the whole locker room to defeat him while he fought Yokozuna.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Was real cool seeing the Undertaker against Kurt Angle live in Survivor Series 2000. What time to be alive.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
When Undertaker got eliminated at Rumble 92 he landed on his feet and was already doing the eye roll when the camera caught him. Spoke volumes.

The Klobbinator
Sep 8, 2013
I personally enjoyed when he buried fake-rear end Paul Bearer in concrete at GAB 2004, the event was terrible, but I remember liking that ending a lot back in the day.

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

My favorite Undertaker moment was the end of the 2007 Royal Rumble against Shawn Michaels.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Actually my favorite Taker moment was when I was a kid at a house show. We got front row seats in the heel corner and it was a multi-man tag. So I was yelling at the heels from ringside, and then old school mortician Taker standing on the apron suddenly jerked his head to stare at me and shut me right the gently caress up with one look. :stare:

TV Zombie posted:

I do wonder why Apollo isn't given a chance to show his personality or get any type of response from the crowd.
Dude can move like Neville but they won't let him. If the Cruisers do move to SD though, he and Tozawa will probably get some airtime together. I have a suspicion that's what they were waiting for. "Let's not do anything with him until his tag partner shows up" is exactly in line with how WWE operates.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

My favorite Undertaker thing was the 2 year feud between Taker, Batista, and Edge

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

my favorite cool undertaker moment was when he warned us not to drink and drive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X32HRxoFojQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I change my mind my favorite Taker moment is RR 07 where he and Shawn are lying on the ground for a minute and he sits up while Shawn kips up

• Locked thread