Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Cum and Poon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Came home over my lunch break to this

Good luck to those still waiting for the mailman. Now to get through the rest of the day...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mine isnt coming til tomorrow even though it was sitting at ups ready to go before any trucks left this morning. Basically im going to kill those lazy pieces of poo poo. Death to UPS

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Good luck to those still waiting for the mailman. Now to get through the rest of the day...

Want to pet that conure..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Taking a sip from my coffee and flip flopping mentally between Popplio and Rowlett

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The hosed up part is that I've chosen fire in every gen since 1 but this is the first time I'm not into the fire starter.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

The hosed up part is that I've chosen fire in every gen since 1 but this is the first time I'm not into the fire starter.

This was the first time for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig7gTvYETZc

Soral
May 30, 2009

went to the store to pick up my copy... there were like 20-25 people in line and the only streetpass hit i got was for fire emblem awakening.... not even the newest fire emblem. shameful, people.

Soral
May 30, 2009

tried loading up the miiverse while the game was running to take a screenshot and my 3ds locked up lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the game is too powerful.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

is that teh amazon steelbook? my Video Gamer Spouse and i would have gotten that if we weren't total losers who had to get ours precisely at midnight

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GameCube posted:

is that teh amazon steelbook? my Video Gamer Spouse and i would have gotten that if we weren't total losers who had to get ours precisely at midnight

Yes. 71.99 with Prime.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Don't forget to pick the mystery gift munchlax cause he got Pokerus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm playing the new Pokemon game kreygasm

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Niceeee. Didn't know about that. I have some Rus'd mons of course but they're trapped in Y for now.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

i pray for a swift recovery

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

i pray for a swift recovery

The one Pokémon you keep in the box forever infected so he can spread Pokérus.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Prof. Kukui is an absolute boss.

Soral
May 30, 2009

kukui is daddy af

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody in this game talks like Wakka.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Everybody in this game talks like Wakka.

*sniffs the air for al behds

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I like popplio but I wasn't a fan of how he goes from dopey clown seal to opera mermaid so I was gonna pick another starter. But then I realized as a woke trainer I shouldn't reject my son for who he is and I am prepared to accept him no matter how he grows up.

Soral
May 30, 2009

rowlet is the official sun/moon starter of the imp zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

The one Pokémon you keep in the box forever infected so he can spread Pokérus.

I'm doing that with a Gastly

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Mon with Pokerus: I am growing stronger

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Grimer's going to be my Pokérus guy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't left route 1 yet and I have 6 Pokemon already.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I haven't left route 1 yet and I have 6 Pokemon already.

I think I got a full team already after the first trial lol. Rowlet, Misdreavus, Munchlax, Crabrawler, Grimer and Magnemite

Soral
May 30, 2009

i've been spending all my time soft resetting for a female starter so i can breed it for extras to trade for the other two starters.........

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

That's badass. In the show, Ash didn't get a full team until he already had his first two badges. You guys are doing really great.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I only had to reset once for a female.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Soral posted:

i've been spending all my time soft resetting for a female starter so i can breed it for extras to trade for the other two starters.........

Just get a ditto my dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I got a full team already after the first trial lol. Rowlet, Misdreavus, Munchlax, Crabrawler, Grimer and Magnemite

My team is Popplio, Yungoos, Pichu, Ledyba, Pikipik and Grubbin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love me some Pikachu but I usually go all new Pokemon for first run through the new gen so I'll have to drop his punk rear end at some point.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want that one mon that's a ghost or something in a terrible pikachu costume

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Is yungoose actually supposed to be donald trump or is that an unfortunate coincidence because I don't think I can stomach his dumb rear end in my game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hes supposed to be Columbo

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

This is the first time you dont have to drag around an hm slave. Thats exciting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Soral posted:

tried loading up the miiverse while the game was running to take a screenshot and my 3ds locked up lol

is it the old 3ds? it can barely support the game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You also can't share screenshots in this game period on miiverse from what I've seen. Which is a bummer.

• Locked thread