Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can rub a q-tip on my Pokémon to make the burning go away. Pokémon is better than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

Came home over my lunch break to this

Good luck to those still waiting for the mailman. Now to get through the rest of the day...

is that teh amazon steelbook? my Video Gamer Spouse and i would have gotten that if we weren't total losers who had to get ours precisely at midnight

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i got a freaking leafeon completely by accident

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i got the raichu z-crystal but my raichu doesn't have thunderbolt. it's like level 44... have i hosed up

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i am going to complete my alola pokédex.

• Locked thread