Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Mine isnt coming til tomorrow even though it was sitting at ups ready to go before any trucks left this morning. Basically im going to kill those lazy pieces of poo poo. Death to UPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

Which pokemon best represents Frank Reynolds (TV character)?

Is Garbodor in Moon?

Omg lmfao dude and who would be the bazinga guy!!!?????!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

My friend did gods work and gave three of us all three starters before start]ng his own game. Now were watching the really lovely pierce brosnan james bond movie with the really hot chick while Pokemon is commenced

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

wheres the renamer and move trainer

The guy who can forget moves is in one of the first poke centers hes a skinny old dude to the right

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

0903 2980 0476
im adding ppl now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

can you change your riding gear in this game its extremely whack

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Island scanner?

i think hes talking about the QR code thing, if you scan ten codes it will point out a rare pokemon on the island thats usually a starter once a day

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i added everybody so add me back scrubs, ill post it again:

0903-2980-0476

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I been reading around about poke breeding and I think the only mechanic I don't get is IVs. Are they just random at birth/catch, outside of the ones that get passed down from the parents?

just get on wondertrade and get some hacked perfect IV dittos that ppl are already throwing out like candy. never have to think about IVs again

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I like to collect the Pokémon to fill out the Pokédex. I don't care about EVs, IVs, shinies etc. seems like more trouble than it's worth.

my friend does all the painful poo poo and i just give him requests or trade him ones i want, its only really worth it if you want to get into the ranked online poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

try petting a grimer

he loves when you rub his fat sticky belly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i believe that if i love my pokemon and respect them that will trump all the nerd IV number bullshit

okay. what about someone that loves and respects them and has all the nerd IV number bullshit

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah the nature is the most important thing to worry about

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

holy poo poo the professor wrestles as a masked luchador hell yea

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol at castforms neutral form, little ghost with a pair of nuts hanging from it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the best strat for battle royal i can think of rn would be to give a move that always goes first that does the most damage, and protect to a pokemon with high speed and just protect until someone is low HP then snipe them

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they should make a royal rumble mode

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The big Eiffel tower plaza thing in xy was great cause you could just stick a coin under the circle pad and leave the 3ds on overnight but this looks even simpler and is right outside the nursery nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

This but dont put any status effects on them, seems to lower the chances of it. Also you can use a Adrenaline Orb (you can buy them at any PMC) to make them call way more frequently

Im pretty sure the adrenaline orbs also gives them a higher chance of calling in the rare sos battle spawn too, like the cubones at the volcano will call a kengaskhan, the magikarps will call a gyarados, etc.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

get back in the bag

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Thats it, I'm going to buy this game and whatever hardware required to operate it. Where do I start?

Try google dot com fuckwit

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wonder if this game has secret surfing pikachu minigame like yellow

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Beat the story now i can complete the dex start breeding and get all the TMs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my friend gave me a 6 iv ditto and i beat the game so im going to begin BREEDING im going to start by making a perfect Oranguru because that thing is sick for double battles

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Even better than that ability he has one that just protects your other pokemon from damage in a double, plus he has crazy special defense and hp so you can basically use him with any glass cannon to kick rear end

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

awww. i guess it seemed too good to be true but still good for poo poo like surf and earthquake

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

All i want is squirtle with the sunglasses

I heard you arent going to be able to use pokemon from other games in ranked battles? Does anyone know?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol whats wrong with smeargle?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

breeding is soo easy in this game it owns

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

That's decent but im an old man whom'se hands cramp easily

with tauros and the sprint you can slowly rotate the circle pad in that little pen and it takes about five minutes to get and hatch five eggs

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

talonflame in the party +five eggs, churning out like a pokemon a minute

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fungah! posted:

ive been breeding up team bug for the last couple days nd its so frickin easy. once youg et a good ditto it takes like ten minutes to get 5 IVs nd maybe another ten if you need to mess with natures nd abilities

i have a shiny japanese ditto with perfect IVs and destiny knot lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

If anybody wants a near-perfect calm Oranguru let me know, I have a handful

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Thank you!!! 100% alola dex!!

nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yass

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Barnes And Body Works posted:

I find it funny that the new pokemon Bounsweet resembles a mangosteen.

a mangosteen, wearing a... diaper?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

so the bank is out, can you get mew and poo poo? im guessing theres a restirction there, but i already have friends talking aobut the crazy fissure move giovannis machamp has and poo poo lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

The bank has not updated for me, I cannot access it.

hosed up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Fly away troll.

stupid bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

My POkemon Red Ditto was 5IV and Sp. Atk Very Good :staredog: