Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Oh poo poo I didn't realize this is unlocking at midnight eastern time *cackles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Came home over my lunch break to this

Good luck to those still waiting for the mailman. Now to get through the rest of the day...

Want to pet that conure..

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

This one is called Sanderista

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i meant to say the dexnav sorry, which is in omegaruby/saph. i saw videos of it being used in reviews for the game but jesus i hope they didn't stuff it into the postgame or something

I heard that they didn't bring it forward. I miss it too, it was nice to be able to see what was left on a route, in game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Can't wait till my munchlax evolves so I can spend time wiping down my huge failson snorlax after a battle while he tells me he is definitely looking for jobs online.

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

"This milk is so tasty and so rich, it will make you wish your mom was a Miltank"

Yeah, ok dude

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Heh the name of the Waikiki looking place sounds like "Haole". A little bit of Hawaii lore.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Do the Pokémon from the island scans ever SOS in more versions of themselves?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I don't have anything of value to offer in game or on this forum, but 0189-9657-3549. If I find a diseased pokemon I'll make sure to spread it to everyone.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I just realized my calendar is all messed up since I got Litwick

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I do have moon but it looks like my time/date was set to 12/22 (Saturday) 2011 for some reason. I'll try changing it late after muh qr codes recharge

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

What are the differences between the beans I can feed my son, James Rowflett?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Is there any way to id my friends from the masses of random scrubs in my festival plaza? Seems hard especially if their trainer name is different than their mii

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Woot, thanks. Got all 3 starters now from a coworker *trumpet fanfare*. Rowlfe is pretty cool but I'm thinking it's time for Littenmania to run wild on some punks

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I want my children to inherit my Pokémon collection

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

After giving birth to Pichu, my Pikachu ate the placenta. Finally, a realistic Pokémon game.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Is it just me or does Delibird suck rear end?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I just rotate through a mix of fools each time I open up a new area, it's been pretty chill. Otherwise we out-level things pretty quick. Only constant has been Snorlax, my dedicated non-lethal ops guy.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Snorlax is pretty good as a poke abductor because he can take a beating. Snorlax ain't worried about nothin

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Mine has Hold Back. He can't learn False Swipe. I think they have the same power (40) and type though, not sure if there are any meaningful differences.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Is Battle Royale against humans or the machine?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Thanks be to YouTube for showing me how to hatch eggs by runnning in circles in front of the nursery

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Is there a way I can buy 100 years in advance?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I like the cut of Toucannon's gib

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fuepi posted:

Trying to catch a feebas, thinking about killing myself.

Yeah I'm doing this right now, if I fight another 10 magikarps I will stab myself with a staryu

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Just get a pick up team of meowths and run around in front of your house.

What's this do?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Thanks. Head swimming with Pokémon lore right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

You can get Klink from island scan if you are a big gear fan

• Locked thread