Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't decide what to fill my team out with.

Currently I have Owl Dude, Pikachu (to be Alola Raichu), Snorlax, cute fairy bee monster - think I'm set on these four

other two slots are Lycanroc, who I quite like but I already have at least two fast fragile sweepers so I'll probably replace, and Haunter because I genuinely haven't found anyone to slot in there lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

BipolarAurora posted:

drat it Nebby, listen to Lillie and get back in the loving bag :argh:

I'm going to loving kill nevby

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love my psychic raichu

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 28, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to use Kommo-O because it looks cool and Dragon/Fighting is interesting. When do I get the first form? If it's right at the end of the game I'm gonna be mad

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

this is the only pokemon I hate

how dare you. i love him.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Alakazam has two spoons because he can see the future and knew that one day he would have to eat the two delicious cones of Vanilluxe at the same time.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I can trade you one if you want though I have 20 sitting in my box with pokerus. I made a semi-uber kommo-o because he looks so badass
awesome. Can I have two? Bae wants one as well

Any other Pokemon Friends please add me alsop
5043 - 5719 - 6540

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

What 3DS do I buy, there are so many.
New 3DS or New 3DS XL. Apparently somewhere in America has the New 3DS really cheap at the moment

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Do I need to leave and reenter a room to reset bubble spots for fishing or will that area always have the rare roll pool once I start fishing there. 5% Feebas is going to drive me crazy
I lucked out and managed to get Feebas pretty quickly. The bitch at the Pokemon center only gave me $3000 for him

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I added a bunch of you guys

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Im around now and I added you both, I can trade whenever

Will be on soon. If you give me two I can give you a feebas

edit: I'm in Festival Plaza and ready to go

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Nov 28, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

are you Rise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Thanks for the dragon's :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it switched me to local wireless mode for no reason while I waited for In Training to appear on my 3DS and a Hitman target to walk into the right room on my PC and got increasingly frustrated at both of them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm not very good at Pokemon so I just use the guys I like and try not have lovely natures or unbalanced types.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/11/random_pokemon_red_glitch_used_to_beat_another_game_boy_title_with_a_credits_warp

Pokemon Red is so powerfully glitchy that it can break other games that touch the GB after it's been in it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please stop. Please. This isn't sustainable

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what's the weird thing everyone has in second slot

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

wow, you really cant just trade with people from your friendlist. what the gently caress gamefreak lol
it's incredible. I love Pokemon but I swear to god they put in at least one mindnumbingly stupid step backwards every game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

im sending you a request rn. what a loving mess this is lol. e: resending and it keeps saying youre declining
yeah I think it does that if the other person is in a menu lol. I was trading with bae and it kept telling her I was declining until I quit out and stood around in the Plaza like a moron

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I always name my starter SICKERUPER in honour of my Venusaur who was eaten by Missingno in Red alongside all my other Pokemon. I was 8 and I cried. I don't know why I called him that but I will keep his memory alive

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just beat the first ub fight in the lab and apparently it was supposed to run away but I killed it with one razor leaf lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

ia lso really like hau as kind of an inversion of the rival archetype, hes just a goofy kid whos going on th same adventure as you and wants to eat a bunch of donuts
I kind of like the idea that you're the rival this time. you get to all the challenges first, you picked the starter that's strong against his, he's goofy and carefree etc

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

absolutely anything posted:

i miss triple battles

They're gone? That sucks

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

one of the NPCs in Sun told me that eventually you have to discard your favourites and use the best Pokemon as agreed by the experts

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that legendary looks like absolute rear end lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hackers found low-poly models for every single pokemon following the player like in HG/SS. it seems to have been cut at the last minute lol (or saved for the switch version)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i spent three hours last night trying to catch mimikyuu and only saw him once and accidentally killed him. i don't even want to use him. what the gently caress is wrong with my brain

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Barnes And Body Works posted:

I find it funny that the new pokemon Bounsweet resembles a mangosteen.
any other imps been desperately searching the Pokemon Center cafes for its juice? haha :D

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im in the postgame and i have no pokemon that are good at inflicting status effects. Who should I pick up to use as a sleeper/paralyser

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I used the move tutor to teach my Snorlax yawn and hold back :mrgw:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

Muk(Sun): Muk likes to eat turds straight out of the toilet.

Muk(Moon): If this bad boy sees turds in a toilet, you know what he's gonna do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

"A problematic Pokemon has been detected in your transfer box. This Pokemon will be removed before the transfer occurs." Gamefreak you absolute mad men.
Your Mew is racist.

• Locked thread