Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
I find it funny that the new pokemon Bounsweet resembles a mangosteen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

HORMELCHILI posted:

a mangosteen, wearing a... diaper?

nope! just a mangosteen that's cut in half with the fruit revealed.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

any other imps been desperately searching the Pokemon Center cafes for its juice? haha :D

i need my sustenance

Ristolaz posted:

when pokebank

they said it should arrive sometime this january, if not early 2017

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

CainsDescendant posted:

So I've never really tried to put effort into pokemons but since I could ev train my dudes just by dropping them off in the pelago and breeding is super easy now and this is my favorite entry in the series since I played crystal in middle school I've got a team of poo poo kickers now. First attempt at the battle tree with a french mimikyu, my bewear Brawny, and my vikavolt Gina I got like 14 wins in a row and this is super fun.

Also my mimikyu high fives me in refresh and I wish we were best friends irl. Also bewear is kinda scary the way he just stands there

mimikyu is spooky!

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

i beat the game cool

• Locked thread