Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

buying this for the Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

You aren't.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i might still buy it for 3DS since pokemon games hold their value so well and it may be a whole year's wait, but we'll see

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

buying this for the Switch

Update: buying this for the Switch and 3DS

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i went with Moon because i game at night and want it to be sunny in pokemon land

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this game is so pretty, i love the colors

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

definitely laugh every time i check in on a pokemon and it's loving encrusted in filth. the baseball-sized burrs and dustbunnies hanging off em gets me every time

currently trying to choose which pokemon i'm going to leave uncleaned and see if i can get a nice stack going

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Paul F Tompkins standup bit about the Pikachu cosplayer covered in grime

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fozzy fosbourne posted:

"This milk is so tasty and so rich, it will make you wish your mom was a Miltank"

Yeah, ok dude

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I keep spending all my money on clothes and haircuts.

I thought I would have the option to back out of the haircut menu, but nope, I have golden cornrows now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

Shiny Rockruff gotten

drat

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

So I screwed up the first step, should have caught a female with perfect IVs first and then given her destiny knot and bred with male with the nature I want holding an everstone

Whatever the gently caress this means, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Snorlax owns

• Locked thread