Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Good they need to cheat.

Games are steamrolls otherwise.

I haven't played since x/y and lost interest cause... well. You know. It's Pokémon.

The siren song calls me though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

In Training posted:

Check out the Games you beat in 2016 thread for my defense of Sun/Moon
Just did. Pokémon 2. That's loving hype. Gonna buy moon and get the water starter cause I like that mermaid thing

I'm excited. :thumbsup:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Am I owning myself if I still have the older 3ds?? Someone said it runs like poo poo on those

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got moon. And the last new 3ds xl. And I escaped with my life from the Best Buy

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
There's no grid movement.

Battles feel like stadium. Took them long enough.

Could you choose to send a party poke to the box in exchange for a newly caught one in x and y cause holy poo poo that's really really nice QOL

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

elf help book posted:

i like that whoever is in your first slot is who the story characters assume is your best friend pokemon

You and metapod are gonna kick rear end :sadpeanut:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

qnqnx posted:

Lol if you dont start breeding as soon as you can and get to the third island 30+ hours in

I bred my Japanese mimikyu just so I could have its name be English as soon as I could

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I got mine at bestbuy at like 2 pm on Black Friday. :madmax:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

What's this ebrietas motherfucjer

Nvm I looked up the ability and it told me. Drampa

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

PleasingFungus posted:

all zubats must die.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm pretty disappointed that they have the trainers in the battle screen but didn't keep the sense of scale that even stadium 64 did a decent job with

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
They put a great ball in a trash can on the SS Anne and have been effectively trolling me into digging through the trash in every Pokémon game for like 20 years becaus of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ristolaz posted:

Muk(Sun): Muk likes to eat turds straight out of the toilet.

Muk(Moon): If this bad boy sees turds in a toilet, you know what he's gonna do.

• Locked thread