Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:

cant cook creole bream posted:

I hope you find the sort of hidden side quest I missed. From what I know about it, it will be extremely up your alley.

Also that video contained the one of the weirdest compliments I've ever heard.
"Her voice, were it stone, would certainly be a diamond:" What sort of mental disorder do you need to make that association? "This woman sounds sort of like quartz while that guy over there is more of a trachyandestite." But to be fair, Geralds voice is pretty gravelly.

I like how the men in Toussaint try to be poetic but really to anyone else they sound like complete twerps. :allears:

I cannot overstate that the music in B&W is wonderful. I spent a lot of time roaming around without UI in not-Aquitaine looking for new gwent cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
No quen death march is a very small and completely feasible thing. :colbert:

Alchemy is the best tree to invest in, so maybe it is a valid challenge. The swordsmanship doesn't need 30 points and the sign tree has hideous scaling. Having said that, a lot of decoctions are just filler for OCD people to collect but there are some good ones.

Archgriffin decoction cuts down the tedium of boss fights despite being nerfed. Ekhidna (spam jump outside of combat) and Ekkimara are nice so Geralt doesn't stuff his face full of food for a small city. Fiend lets you carry an extra 20 weight.

• Locked thread