Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnEvilHerbivore
Feb 17, 2013

I will eat all of the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should, and then other giraffes may die.

flamedrake posted:

Following the events of this video, I'm adjusting my estimate to 60% smitten, 40% stalker.

I'm throwing my lot in at 100% creepy rear end in a top hat, personally.

"She didn't want anything to do with me, so I stalked her and arranged a meeting. Then when we were walking she let out this unnatural noise and ran off. Obviously, she's cursed. So I decided to hire a mercenary to try to get close to her again. So while she was busy with him, I went hunting through her room. Then the mercenary, like, totally tried to cockblock me by "respecting her privacy" so I snuck into her room again to spy on her. Then she had the nerve to reject me! After everything I did for her!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEvilHerbivore
Feb 17, 2013

I will eat all of the leaves on this tree. I will eat more leaves than I should, and then other giraffes may die.

END ME SCOOB posted:

As part of said silly bonus, a stream is occurring in a few minutes at this address, and a person I won't mock over literal OCD is going to start playing the Witcher games.

From the first.

Because of this thread.

edit: So that happened. Here, have the best part of the stream in one convenient link: http://www.witchipedia.com Remember, folks: Anyone can kill.

Turns out we hosed up! Audio for the game was doubled and it sounded atrocious and we didn't know about it until I listened back to the recording. Sorry if you tuned in and heard that, the recording will not be posted and I am deleting the twitch recording because of the hosed up audio. My bad!

• Locked thread