Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I guess only on SA could the first major LP of Witcher 3... be about the expansion. Then again, I'm 90% sure that Wild Hunt is close to impossible to actually LP without it being heavily edited.

I'm still playing B&W (I have this tendency to leave a game for large amounts of time, so even though I got it on launch day I've still not finished it), but it definitely makes for a great post-endgame wrap up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Samovar posted:

It's strange really, the Witchers are very... 'original character, do not steal', but... they aren't really that annoying, either?

Not even that original, if you believe that the author ripped off Michael Moorcook and plagarised Elric.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
If I remember the books right, Regis first appeared in Baptism of Fire. He is very much a bro and the games do a great job of portraying him.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Shinji117 posted:

I believe if you spare the monster he does put up roadblocks with guards on the roads around the area. It's been a while so might be wrong, though.

Yep, that's what happens.

• Locked thread