Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata

well it snowed out (just a lil) today and it got me thinking maybe a winter sig is in order to protect me over this longest season like a Protection against Cold talisman

ill start conceptualizing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata

vanisher posted:

An idea for Mariana Horchata

Yes! thank you so much i think i will add that to my repertoire later on when i make the switchover

regarding my conceptualizing and considering i have a lil space left and some time to myself today im gonna see if i can give my spirit dog* a scarf to wear and a horchata to drink...maybe make something out of the background too? like have the dog sitting in a cafe with a nice snowy winter street scene out the window behind them?

Mariana Horchata

vanisher posted:

Haha I can work with this

yea it took me a while but i just kinda woke up this morning with the idea ready to go

im gonna make a couple other prototypes and see which one fits best

:pipe: hmmmm

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Dec 11, 2016

Mariana Horchata

i still cant decide on which one so im just gonna rotate them until i settle, or maybe change after the new year...idk how things usually go around here as this is my first holiday season spent in my cozy byob winter timeshare :cabot:

• Locked thread