Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Hello I would like a new, wintery sig plz.

Also, I would like to make someone a sig, but I'm no good at computer arts. HOWEVER, I am willing to draw a sig for someone with my own two hands (well, just one, really), so hit me up if you want a cool rustic, low-tech winter sig.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanky Malloons

Outstanding. I, too, like to spend the entire winter having sex in a barn, so this is perfect.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Fanky Malloons

Historical Wizards posted:

If I could get this fellow right here,

But just the part where its doing the monkey, and then a mirror of that flanking whatever, that would be amazing

Sorry I just have ideas but no skill whatsoever

I can't do things with gifs either, but I made this for you instead:

Fanky Malloons

Manifisto posted:

Unfulfilled sig requests

If any of these are still outstanding tomorrow, I will draw another sig for somebody, because that was good fun.

PS:
DEAR VANISHER,
I really like the sig you made for me, because it is wonderful and brilliant, but I also really miss my halloween skeleton, so I was wondering if you would mind adding one for me if such a thing is possible???

Fanky Malloons

Dick Bastardly posted:

Please do Kashuno's. I would but I am only very seldomly creative and not artistic, and also a perfectionist so I just end up sitting there for hours trying to think of something good to draw/animate and then I end up crying myself to sleep like 30 mins before I have to get up to go to work.

OKay, I have a really dumb and stupid great and fun idea, so I will do this thing.

vanisher posted:

Sure no sweat! i'll whip that up lickety split

You are the best and most gracious ilu

Fanky Malloons

vanisher posted:

e: it's pretty easy to animate him into the thing so let me know if you want him to do a different little entrance or something

Aw thanks! I feel like this is super picky, but could you make him prance across the fence a little bit slower? I feel like it might be delightfully hypnotic if he moved at a leisurely pace similar to that of to the horsies.

Fanky Malloons

vanisher posted:

Slow version

I'm going to go with this one! I love it! Thanks for doing my dumb request, you are a champion :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanky Malloons

Dear Kashuno, sorry for the wait, I hope you find this an acceptable sig:

• Locked thread