Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext

Ace of Baes posted:

make me a winter sig or die trying

I died and now I'm one of those Christmas ghosts you hear about

I would like a cheerful winter sig please and thank you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

geez oh pete I like it a lot

thank you!

death sext

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

i fudged up the second one pretty bad but:

hahaha I love these

vanisher posted:

At this point I'm doing this mostly for my enjoyment. Of course i'll still work on requests :)

yes!! I'm going to hold on to my fall sig (thank u social vegan :h:) for a little while longer, but I'm excited to use my winter sigs! grandma bless u matoi and vanished

death sext

Zyla posted:

It snowed but I don't have a Sig to handle it. Aaaaaa

death sext

Flyball posted:

May I have a winter sig please? I've never had a sig before.

your av made me think of a babushka cat so here is a babushka cat

death sext

Gatekeeper posted:

ooh ive been listening to those game of thrones audiobooks for sleepytime lately (good snooze aid) and they're all wintery and cool

may i please request a winter sig combining game of thrones and a cool pug? this would be cute and awesome :3:

ok now I have to take a break and do real life work. but I'll be back! with sigs!!!

death sext

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

something incorporating the goonie bird from yoshi's island would be neato keen

death sext

Scathach posted:

I'd like to request a sig, and I'll try to make some when i get the time

I'm sorry this took me so long. It turns out I'm really bad at drawing skulls. It took me this long to finally produce one that was even recognizable. I can't decide between a white or transparent text box, so here are both.

death sext

Picture this: mad scientist death sext frantically scrawling on a chalkboard, desperate to find the skull equation. If line goes here and eye goes here.......is THAT skull? NO!! No it's all wrong!!!!!!!

death sext

this is so good

death sext

Scathach posted:

This is perfect! Thank you!

you're welcome!

death sext

lol @ vanisher for thinking he isn't really great

I got news for you buddy!

you're very talented! :3:

death sext

I made this for everyone's friend Hogge Wild a while ago, and now I'm posting it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

Hogge Wild posted:

ahahaha i love it!

Yay! He's sledding down to say hi to your other sigs.

• Locked thread