Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i am not very good at computer photoshopping (read: I am bad at GIMP and need adult assistance) but i would love a sig for winter that is themed with good af animaux like dogs and alpacas and cattes and maybe some sheep? or just paste together a bunch of gifs of baby goats. i'm good with all of that. thank you. i will try to make a winter gangtag while i am on the plane!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

omfg this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever made for me thank youuuu

:love:

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Nov 24, 2016

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

No matter how much food hamjobs can provide, baby penguin is never satisfied.

YW!!

babby penguins foreverrr. <3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher you are our god now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

holy poo poo vanisher, holy poo poo

manifisto, fanky malloons, vanisher, everyone who makes sigs in this thread that i can't remember because i am real high thank you for making my grinchy heart so big

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is magnificent and i love the eyes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

death sext posted:

I made this for everyone's friend Hogge Wild a while ago, and now I'm posting it

:chanpop: that's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

idea: tio de nadal sig with children beating log with sticks while shouting "poo poo, log, poo poo" as is customary in catalonia

• Locked thread