Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic

requesting Asriel in a pile of snow kinda like my current siggy, but anything's fine!

i might try making a few in Photoshop for anyone. i can't draw, but i can image edit decently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

mister magpie posted:

may i have a winter sig please?

let me know if you want anything changed! :)

symbolic

OHMYGODILOVEITHE'SADORABLETHANKYOUSOMUCH :swoon:

symbolic

man in the eyeball hat posted:

hello friends, i have never had a sig but i think this is the season!

something related to my new name from the gbs name change a while back could be p cool. maybe something related to christmas too because i like the season, unless that's offensive then id settle for happy holidays!

my immediate thought for your name was The Residents, and seeing as how they're a band...

symbolic

Dick Bastardly posted:

Help me celebrate the tide of yule.

symbolic

myDad posted:

I think I need a sig to spruce up my posting, any kind yobber to oblige?
someone please make this man a better sig than this. i'm on my laptop due to travel and only had Paint, but as soon as i thought of the concept, i just had to make this thing. someone make a better version.

symbolic

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I was actually working on something else!

i can't compete with the drawn sigs :dawkins101:

symbolic

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm using both, but should I thumbnail them?
deffo

symbolic

OHMYGODIT'SADORABLETHANKYOU :swoon:

symbolic

Manifisto posted:

welcome back friend

does this fit the bill?

i got beat :negative:

symbolic fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 1, 2016

symbolic

whiteyfats posted:

Could somebody make sig for me, please? I would, but I suck at artistic stuff. :saddowns:

symbolic fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

hamjobs posted:

holy poo poo vanisher, holy poo poo

manifisto, fanky malloons, vanisher, everyone who makes sigs in this thread that i can't remember because i am real high thank you for making my grinchy heart so big
:glomp:

• Locked thread