Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my fall sig is like those snugly fitted jeans with ripped up knees that went so well with flannels from my youth in that i love it and think it is cool as heck and want to wear it forever but sadly it is a relic of the past and the past is where it belongs :^( humbly requestin a winter replacement

thx you social vegan for this lovely byobBOB sig, it will live forever in my memory and on imgur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i'm trying to think of winter holidays appearing in david lynch films as sig material, best i can think of is the flying fat man giving the gift of creepy death to boys in Dune :/

Gatekeeper

ooh ive been listening to those game of thrones audiobooks for sleepytime lately (good snooze aid) and they're all wintery and cool

may i please request a winter sig combining game of thrones and a cool pug? this would be cute and awesome :3:

Gatekeeper

death sext posted:

ok now I have to take a break and do real life work. but I'll be back! with sigs!!!

lmao yes this owns, thank you :3:

• Locked thread