Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I decided I need less stress in my gaming time and there's a sweet sale on old JRPGs on PSN right now. I always meant to play this series and now I'm gonna do it.

I'm starting with Suikoden 2 because 1 just didn't grab me and everyone says 2 is better anyway. I'm an hour in and I'm pretty sure one of my party members just performed a sexual favor to get us past a guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Luca Blight needed a sacrifice to achieve his ambitions...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

Suikoden 2 is amazeballs. I really like the battle system in it which I barely remember but I think it was good.

I really have to read the manual because they don't explain poo poo to you and idk what's happening sometimes

elf help book posted:

that psn sale has a ton of great games

I got suikoden 2, parasite eve, vagrant story and legend of mana for under $10

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Soo wee koh den

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Healing Church Company was soundly defeated in our first battle. I saved the girl from Luca and Flik blew up the fort...

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Fatigued and our fort in ruins we head for Muse City, ahead of Luca Blights advancing Highland Army

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

He's insane.
He's a wolf raised on the smell of fire and the taste of blood...
He can't be trusted.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Parasite Eve is cool.

It looks fuckin horrendous in HD

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I got sucked back into bloodborne for the 300th time so I'll be getting back to this soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Every jrpg should have an auto option in battles

• Locked thread