Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Ommin posted:

"...and they were merry."

Oh, was that it? Or just how you heard it? Either way, it was a funny little moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

If you're making announcements over a lovely PA system, you should speak as clearly as you can.

This morning at the airport I heard several announcements that sounded like "pazzjuh miguh wilzn please cumtuh thuh warghuh countur fuh wurgum bargh" and I'm very glad I was not passenger Michael Wilson (best guess) because I wouldn't have had the slightest idea where I was supposed to go or for what.

E-nun-ci-ate.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

It is completely unacceptable that lunch costs 18 dollars now. I will vote for any candidate who pledges to make lunch 12 dollars again.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Bring back the McDonalds Dollar Menu! And Surge soda. And that old cinnamon bun cereal while we’re at it!