Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

The word "cahoots" isn't used nearly enough.

Also: Flibbertigibbet, hooligan, and donnybrook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I actually liked the Arch Deluxe back in the day. I was about twelve when it first came out and I think I'm one of the only people my age who ordered and liked it.

Hi, I was the other one. Those things were tasty as hell.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

aardwolf posted:

I think we can all agree that every show should have a Gilligan's Island style jaunty tune that clearly establishes the characters and premise.

Agreed. The last one I can remember that did this was "The Nanny", which was a very funny show.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Tiggum posted:

Banana, peanut-butter and bacon? Now that's a sandwich.

Grilled banana, peanut-butter and bacon.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Accordion socks are the new long socks, I wanna see my ladies push that poo poo ALL the way down. ALL the way down!!!!

I am very pleased that slouchy socks are back. I wore them all through the 80s. I just got a pair of red and white Jordans that look really cute with big baggy socks.

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Most of our patriotic music sucks poo poo, though Stars and Stripes Forever is a banger.

It’s also really fun to play. Makes me wish I was a piccolo player, but the first clarinet part is really entertaining as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

soviet elsa posted:

inspiring stuff

as a proud Irish American, your words really resonated with me. This tune has been in my head for a few days, coming up on Saint Paddy’s day.

https://youtu.be/S7woEXovruc?feature=shared