Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Marijuana kind of sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've had this opinion since I was like 17 and discovered real drugs. I don't hold that against people that like it though. I haven't had to fight off a guy who was just high on pot throwing steak knives around my apartment and doubt I ever will. It really just makes you tired, hungry, and stupid and I don't think that's any worse than any of the other legal drugs that are out there.

Drugs seem great if you had a good upbringing and practiced the discipline in daily life to become an attentive, productive, and mentally-balanced human being. Otherwise, it seems like a real good way to get double-stuck in the rut you're already in.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The poo poo/quality ratio of music in the country and rap genres is roughly the same as music in other genres. Saying you listen to "uh anything but country and rap" just lets me know that you listen to anime and video game soundtracks.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

They're America's favorite french fry, Bibs