Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

-Grown men who take every opportunity to bitch about Justin Bieber are entitled crybabies. He's not making music for you. Not everything has to appeal to your taste.

-4k/Ultra HD is a scam. The HD TVs we've had for the last 10 years pretty much hit the limit on what the human eye is capable of perceiving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Country in general is actually good, the reason it's bad now is the hegemonic nature of the country music industry.

No. The authoritarian side took over too much of country. If Woody Guthrie showed up nowadays with a guitar that said "This machine kills facsists" he would be shot straight away. If a modern country musician were to cover a John Prine song, they'd rephrase the whole thing as a pro-coal anthem and denounce any complainers as lazy and wanting a hand out.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Robin Williams was never funny. He was the comedy equivalent of jingling keys in a babys face.
One of my friends made me watch one of his stand ups and his energy level almost gave me a panic attack.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I unreservedly love Skyrim. The gameplay, the mood, the music, the art style. Stop porting, Todd, 'cause you already ported it straight to my heart.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Dogs off leashes that chase me while their idiot owner meekly fails to call them back is near 100%

I had that happen to me. I had to threaten to kick his dog in its loving face if he didn't grab it and pull it away ftom me.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Now people are just increasingly not giving a single poo poo because really what do tattoos hurt? Does it really matter if the cashier ringing you out has full sleeves or the nurse you're talking to has 75% tattoo coverage? It doesn't, now does it?

Oh, some people still give many shits about it. I'm friends with a guy who has to wear long sleeves at his cubicle job where he doesn't even interact with customers. And the only facial hair he's allowed to have is a copstache.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

It kinda undercuts the drama when you know several of the dead characters have sequels in the works

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Mu Zeta posted:

Anyone that likes those remix videos of hysterical black people on the news is likely racist. Enjoy your cartoonish caricatures of people that dehumanizes them.

I stopped watching dashcam videos because I knew how racist the comments were going to be on any given one. The uploaders know they're there and can easily delete them, but they just don't.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Jim and Pam's relationship was the worst part of The Office. Every scene where they had drama felt like it lasted hours.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I love MBMBAM, but I think their advice to all their write in's should be "go to therapy". Every other question asker has such high anxiety that they will, like, hide in a dumpster rather than make eye contact with a stranger. Maybe encourage them to work through their problems rather than just validate every unhealthy behavior they exhibit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Wikipedia articles about videogames should include a cast list just like they do for movies and tv shows