Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Ramagamma posted:

Tatoos are so loving stupid. Not from an artistic standpoint but from a self worth standpoint. I do not understand why people can't be content with the contents of their own mind without a physical projection to reinforce their beleifs.

Same with piercings or dyed hair or clothes in general. No one cares about your physical versions of your mental representations. loving get over yourselves.

Not to mention those idiots who write books or paint pictures. Get over yourselves, jeeze :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I don't tip my mohel. That's how I afford all the beans I put in my chili.

Eh, your mohel gets plenty of tips anyway.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

I think 'Temporary Secretary' is a pretty neat song and I don't know why I've seen multiple people making GBS threads on it this month.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Butt Detective posted:

Horses suck. Their hooves gently caress up the dirt and they leave massive piles of poo poo on the paths that the owners apparently don’t have to clean up despite taking up way more of the path than dog poo poo ever would

Horse poo poo smells quite nice though and is useful as fertilser, unlike dog poo poo which is really extraordinarily unpleasant and poisonous.

This should not be taken as an endorsement of horses though. The horse is the only animal actually worse than its own poo poo.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

You like the stink of horseshit?

I mean, I wouldn't daub myself in it, but it's got a pretty fresh grassy country smell that I associate with growing up in a farm-y area. It's not a bad smell. It's nothing like dog poo poo.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Huh... and the taste?

Wouldn't know, but don't let me stop you.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

oldpainless posted:

So you’re saying you don’t like the quote function now because it bothers you sometimes? Little issues are always gonna pop up and that kind of thing happens on these forums. I think it’s great and very helpful and tbh I think you’re kind of an rear end in a top hat saying your opinion matters more than others.

More like "oldpainless".

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

PHUO: Josef is the guy from The Trial. It's Gregor who's the bug man.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Liver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlfmFS0XMgo

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Nowing ones complane of my book the fust edition had no stops I put in a Nuf here and thay may peper and solt it as they plese

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????!??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ...................................... ...................................... ...................................... ...................................... -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Manager Hoyden posted:

I didn't even know what "salad cream" was and had to look it up

Turns out it's miracle whip - mayonnaise's redneck cousin

No it isn't, where the gently caress did you 'look this up'

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Guyver posted:

What's the difference between HFCS and the table sugar in salad cream?

There's way more of the hfcs than the sugar. Yes, they have similar ingredients, but in different proportions and combined differently. It's like looking at the ingredients for stella artois and saying 'oh, it's just PBR.'

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

loving love salad cream, but I don't eat it with salad. Mostly cold meats or cheese. Lovely sharp vinegary taste.

Used to like a blob on a pork pie, but you can't get pork pies in the US. Should make my own really.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Guyver posted:

Other way round looks like. Whip has 1g sugar per serving and salad cream has 2.6g per serving.

Both have a 15g serving.

poo poo, really?

Huh. Looks like it's the vinegar amount that's different. Salad cream is water, vinegar, oil, sugar; miracle whip is water, oil, hfcs, vinegar. It's all about the acidity of the vinegar for me.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Why is there not a Big Caesar's pizza? Seems like a failure of capitalism to me.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Puffins are grossly overrated.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Elissimpark posted:

As food or as a bird in general?

Maybe they're OK to eat, I'm not Scandinavian. But in all other respects.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Nobody's watching Truffaut because of all these loving westerns!

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Actual phuo: nobody dies anymore, it's all 'passing'. No, you haven't 'passed' anywhere you stupid dead bastard.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

You guys are craaazy with a capital C! Elon Musk is one of the most brilliant engineers we've ever seen, in history! He invented electric cars and then put a car in space, did you see that? He's like iron man, he's a wild card, he does whatever he wants baby and I love him! he is a genius and he will save the world for us!!

Never seen a better post/username combo.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

"Real" numbers? More like imaginary numbers amirite lol

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

wait gently caress

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Bottom was better though

IS THERE SOMEONE WHO LOOKS AFTER YOU?

although you are of course right

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Gripweed posted:

The automatic tip options that all restaurants have now seem like a positive change since presumably people's inherent laziness means they're less likely to hit "other" and then type in "0" so a lot of people who wouldn't have tipped anything are now tipping.

But I can't help but suspect there's some other nefarious purpose.

I have encountered this in a non-restaurant regular shop and you'd better believe I hit 0 on that loving thing.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

My hat just covers my head, which is quite bald. It isn't a fedora but I bet a lot of people think it is because there are so many hat-ignorant fools in today's society.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Snowy posted:

Pork pie?

More of a trilby, although it doesn't actually say that on it and my wife bought it for me so it might technically be something else.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Is it like big and fluffy? A festival hat.

:rolleyes: hatters gonna hat

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Elissimpark posted:

As an Australian, I feel there's some comedy formats that just don't work well here. Satire and parody seem to work well, but sitcoms don't. Sketch comedy can be hit and miss. I feel Taskmaster is a particularly British thing, and probably wouldn't work in any other country.

Sam Campbell won the last one and he's Australian.

Also, Taskmaster NZ series 2 is possibly the best series of any Taskmaster.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Rick posted:

Well once upon a time pink lemonade meant it had some grapefruit too but that seems to have passed.

Pink lemonade was invented by a guy at a fairground who ran out of clean water and used dirty clown water instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Some like it hot.