Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

There needs to be more cowboy magic movies

Like a traditional western except magic is real and also probably ghosts

Actually now that I think about it a cowboy horror movie would he pretty great. I guess The Wind counts but it's more high plains frontier than cowboy

Go watch Bone Tomohawk. The Burrowers isn't that bad either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And Tremors.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's never an excuse to not watch Tremors.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's all a big mess and the only thing the far right and far left agree on is that it all needs to be thrown away.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mac and cheese is peasant food and therefore does not belong on the menus of civilized men. Why make something cheap and quick that will feed a family of four for mere dollars when you could make hangar steaks with sautéed broccoli rabe?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Every cuisine is just different sauces.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Manager Hoyden posted:

A bar is supposed to be hazy and smell bad otherwise it just feels like you're drinking at a loud bennigans

Agreed. There's a bar in Chicago that ignores the smoking ban and it rules to swing in there and remember what a real bar used to feel like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gaius Marius posted:

Last time my buddy was on leave we got hosed up enough that trying some dip seemed like a great idea. Second it was in my mouth I realized I'd hosed up ran to the bathroom and started vomiting.

I had the exact same experience. Also my gums felt really weird and itchy for a few days after. One of my closest friends still dips and it's kinda annoying to every once in a blue moon find a spit bottle that he forgot to throw away at my place.