Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Das Boo posted:

I mean holy flying dog poo poo, is there anything uglier than a CG-animated TV show?

You're god-damned right. When at somebody's house, seeing their kid watching the cheapest, most terrible animated shows, I feel a huge urge to turn the TV off. It's almost as strong as the urge to fix the drat aspect ratio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Single totalitarian dictatorships are a good idea.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Old people are no more entitled to respect than any other age group.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Cuntellectual posted:

What does that even mean??

It means it's complex, layered, produced to high degree of quality for the most part and while firmly in the mainstream it maintains intimate ties to traditional historical integrity.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
The term 'African American' is largely moot in many or most common occurrences of it.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Tilt, not position.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I am struggling to see how having them start on the first of a month makes anything whatsoever "more convenient", aside from I guess remembering when it happens. But knowing the season for most people has no practical application, so who cares?

Steam summer sales?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
If you're going to argue against arbitrary calendar events why don't you bitch about daylight savings? So a farmer has to start work at 8am now instead of 9am? Don't change time for everyone, stupid!

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
Muslims and Jews are not a race, nor is praising or denigrating them racist. Perhaps this isn't an unpopular opinion?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

WampaLord posted:

This is the worst kind of semantic argument. When people say "racist" they actually mean "bigoted" so stop trying to get around it with a technicality.

You do agree with my statement though, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Jumping back a minute to address this but American poo poo can't normalize nudity, it can only feature it.

I'm all for normalizing nudity because featuring it can't seem to be done without insulting my intelligence or sex.

loving right.