Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
I eat all sorts of meat, which I mention to provide context to this relatively unpopular opinion: Beyond sausage is really good. As in, I eat it regularly even though I also eat regular sausage.

If you've been avoiding meat alternatives like that because you're not a vegetarian or you think there's no point if it doesn't taste identical to meat, just try it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Nameless Pete posted:

Children who grew up in New York City should be required to go on a Rumspringa
As a child who grew up in NYC, yes.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
It's okay to watch entertainment videos at high speed and that isn't "missing the point of killing time" or whatever.
(It's also okay to watch them at normal speed.)

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Aramek posted:

Is it worse at the end or the beginning?
It's worst, you know, in the middle.