Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Macklemore?
Yes
Yes
View Results

• Locked thread
H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

thathonkey posted:

macklemore is worse than michael moore

woah man, I know this song upsets you, but let's not get carried away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Genderfluent posted:

Wish this guy would mackle less quite honestly

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Wow that's some 2005 Black Eyed Peas kinda autotune at the opener

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

mackerel?

who?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

jBrereton posted:

WEDNESDAY MORNIN, CHECK OUT THE NEW PEPE TOON
CALL MY NEW PREZ JUST TO SEE HOW HE'S DOIN
"Hullo?"
"What up Trump?"
"Yo Mackle! What's crackin?"
"You thinkin what I'm thinkin?"
"BUILD A WALL"
"Man it's happning!"

Every time I read this it comes out as Will Smith not the Mack. But seriously if your kid is scared because Trump is President, that ain't on deplorables and it ain't on Trump, it's on lovely parenting. Your kid needs to be watching My Little Ponies and you need to be watching politics, not the other way around.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
he should have been a one hit wonder with that goodwill song

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

The love cannon has a very short range, about 2 feet, so you're inevitably out of range. I have to close the distance.
He should Mackle less.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
That dude is fuckin wack yo.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bad song is bad and I hate the trump!

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

looks like mackelmore stumped the trump with this one guys

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Macklemore is just an airbrushed Donald Trump.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im still salty that he got that grammy instead of kendric

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Mega64 posted:

How has it taken over a week for somebody to cash in on this poo poo? And then the person ahead of the game is loving Macklemore.

Coulda been you, but you been hiding your slick flows and primo production values.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
j/k you have neither of those

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Chinatown posted:

im still salty that he got that grammy instead of kendric

Kendrick sucks. Guy is just turning out garbage now

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Genderfluent posted:

Kendrick sucks. Guy is just turning out garbage now

jus because it's UNMIXED and UNMASTERED doesn't make it trash!!!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i dont really know if i can say that good kid maad city was a better album than the heist but kendrick is a better musician definitely

macklemore is only famous because he made a good rap album, appeals to the zeitgeist, and is white. he's famous for the same reasons Eminem is except he goes at length about how you shouldn't beat your wife

hes not bad but nobody talks about why he's good, just how he's acceptable for liberal soccer moms

nigga crab pollock fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Nov 20, 2016

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

nigga crab pollock posted:

i dont really know if i can say that good kid maad city was a better album than the heist but kendrick is a better musician definitely

macklemore is only famous because he made a good rap album, appeals to the zeitgeist, and is white. he's famous for the same reasons Eminem is except he goes at length about how you shouldn't beat your wife

hes not bad but nobody talks about why he's good, just how he's acceptable for liberal soccer moms

Of course Kendrick is better than macklemore but that doesn't excuse his rambling bullshit after his first two albums

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i hate that one song of his that appears in every movie trailer

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

nigga crab pollock posted:

i dont really know if i can say that good kid maad city was a better album than the heist

I never click rap threads in gbs or SA because of poo poo like this. Jesus fuckin Christ.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
You know what's super tight, and poo poo? Hot takes on rap music from a bunch of dumb white shitposters in GBS.

Goddamn, it didn't take long for this dumpster to get back to being worthless.

If you set a thousand, chubby, twelve year old, white boys loose on the internet, and told them to totally own the whole loving world, you'd get this forum.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
jury's still out on kendrick lamar but he is infinitely better than mackle

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Clitch posted:

You know what's super tight, and poo poo? Hot takes on rap music from a bunch of dumb white shitposters in GBS.

If you set a thousand, chubby, twelve year old, white boys loose on the internet, and told them to totally own the whole loving world, you'd get this forum.

Macklemore spotted

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Clitch posted:

settle down beavis

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I dislike him as I dislike most castrati, e.g. the guy who sang the last James Bond song. In keeping with SA forums code I must however issue the following reply:

"No goku option. Voted 1."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Clitch posted:

I'm so loving mad right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
white people do it again

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Clitch posted:

Macklemore is also white

edit: and bad. very bad

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

kind of like the only thing more pathetic than an aging rocker is an aging rapper.

All rappers are aging and there are no fresh new takes on the genre in the mainstream because rap, like rock, has been dead for over ten years now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gently caress Macklemore and his dumb words

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ElectricSheep posted:

All rappers are aging and there are no fresh new takes on the genre in the mainstream because rap, like rock, has been dead for over ten years now

look at this imbecile who doesnt gently caress w young thug wildly and publicly touting their ignorance smdh

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

luv 2 date boys posted:

j/k you have neither of those

fffffffffffffuk!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I like some of his songs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDu47GbQWk

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm glad the straight voice of gay america can stand strong in your nations darkest hour

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Eminem is a good rapper though, his writing ability is good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
was, but yeah eminem is a top tier rapper technically regardless of what you think of him being white or his lyrical content. MM LP is a classic

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

thathonkey posted:

was, but yeah eminem is a top tier rapper technically regardless of what you think of him being white or his lyrical content. MM LP is a classic

he's definitely good but top tier and mm lp a "classic" is a reach

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Genderfluent posted:

Wish this guy would mackle less quite honestly

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
One day we'll look back at macklemore and think "Pissssssssssss"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Clitch posted:

lol u missed dnd by a click

• Locked thread