Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im thinking we should have a new goon project. Now im already going to make the website but im looking for collaborators to make the next huge Goon Project.

Im just brainstorming here i dont wantto shoot a davy crocket missle at the philipines but theres probably lotsof good ideas out there. Lets get some whiteboard markers and write out ideas on butchers paper, then at the end im gonna read em all out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

let's start a hovercraft racing club and put nascar in the toilet

you can legit build one for less than 5g

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

HATECUBE posted:

Godamn. You had the option to first post some garbage like "lets all gently caress your mom" but you went ahead and made a great suggestion

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mods rename GBS HOVERCAR RACE 2017

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My first question is how do you make a hovercraft for 5k

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
My first question is how do you make a hovercraft that can shoot a Davy Crockett missile for 5k.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

2 sheets of plywood and 2by for the studs between them. dock the corners to make an octagon. 2ft hole front center for a vertical shaft 2 stroke motor to drive the lift fan. you could also use the conical inflator fans for a bounce house.

big fan on the back like a swamp skimmer, steering mechanism is up to you. skirt can be ordered from the net. put a lawn chair on it

then learn how to fly

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Nov 19, 2016

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jamoke posted:

My first question is how do you make a hovercraft that can shoot a Davy Crockett missile for 5k.

This is a real fuckin brainstorming session, This is a brain hurricane

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Can we build some bookshelf speakers? I've always wanted to build bookshelf speakers.

Also as a backup plan want to make homemade almond milk.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

Can we build some bookshelf speakers? I've always wanted to build bookshelf speakers.

Also as a backup plan want to make homemade almond milk.

I forgtet what we were planing but i dont think any of this is gonna take down Cebu Jhonkey

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

I convinced my engineering class in hs to do this, it worked for the most part.

that was 15 years ago, lol if you think it isn't easier to get plans and fabricated parts even easier now

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Make a toilet that shits

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
and shits LOTS

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
like an out of control poo poo firehose

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Verily I Shat posted:

Make a toilet that shits

Every idea is important

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

ok just got sponsored by redbull and monster, that was way too easy.

need team names now

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Do you think a goon-made human centipede could destroy Cebu?

Also the gently caress is a Cebu, is it anything like a mazda miata?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I want that recliner toilet combo from Idiocracy because sometimes I get stoned and play video games for hours thinking "oh man I gotta poo poo but maybe I don't and I'm not getting up for a maybe"

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

HATECUBE posted:

2 sheets of plywood and 2by for the studs between them. dock the corners to make an octagon. 2ft hole front center for a vertical shaft 2 stroke motor to drive the lift fan. you could also use the conical inflator fans for a bounce house.

big fan on the back like a swamp skimmer, steering mechanism is up to you. skirt can be ordered from the net. put a lawn chair on it

then learn how to fly

3 foot circle of plywood, plastic sheeting, duct tape, 2 cordless leaf blowers. entirely workable. Although it might not be NASCAR, it could make for some fun demolition derby.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sequel to swap.avi

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
As long as we can get a davie crocket handheld rocket launcher and enough fuel to get to Cebu we could potentially wipe it off the map. But im open to any suggestions.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I mean I just googled Cebu natives and I think we should at least give them a shot at making a new swap

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
A game where you play a Korean shop keeper defending your store during the LA riots.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i just want the sport where its harder to stop the thing your racing than it is to build it

fuckem id even race in cebu

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

luv 2 date boys posted:

I mean I just googled Cebu natives and I think we should at least give them a shot at making a new swap

Hell yeah lets not nuke cebu, lets make love not war.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Verily I Shat posted:

A game where you play a Korean shop keeper defending your store during the LA riots.

Could come across a little rascist

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
He could be 2 feet tall

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Demolition derby featuring hovercrafts with toilet recliner combos on them. Losing 4 man team responsible for production/starring in swap2.avi after consuming homemade almond milk.
Film on location in a Korean grocery.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

HATECUBE posted:

poo poo all you really need is a rudimentary air curtain made out of one of those blue tarps fastened to a board and two leaf blowers

imagine what you can accomplish with five smackers

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jamoke posted:

Demolition derby featuring hovercrafts with toilet recliner combos on them. Losing 4 man team responsible for production/starring in swap2.avi after consuming homemade almond milk.
Film on location in a Korean grocery.

im gonna put this on the whiteboard

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Get this: a space simulator we crowd fund millions for.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

ive got a tree stump remover if anyone needs it

just make sure it's secure at night k thnx

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Alternatively self cooling underwear.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

• talking dog

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

• GBS Hovercraft for 5k
  • GBS Hovercraft that shoots Davey Crockett missile for 5k
  • Bookshelf Speakers
  • Almond Milk
  • Toilet that shits a lot like an out of control fire hose
  • Goon made human centipede / Centigoon
  • Toilet / Recliner Combo
  • Sequel to swap.avi
  • Fly to Cebu and make love
  • LA Shop Keeper Riot Simulator
  • Anti-Racing Slow Down Race
  • Demolition derby featuring hovercrafts with toilet recliner combos on them. Losing 4 man team responsible for production/starring in swap2.avi after consuming homemade almond milk. Film on location in a Korean grocery.
  • Crowd funded space simulator
  • Self cooling underwear
  • A talking Dog

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
We start our own fast food chain. Burgers are already really popular so I think we should do hotdogs, they appear to be an untapped market.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Seasteading

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Lets make a wiki that's a guide on how to start a successful wiki

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I think the project is that everyone comes over to my place and my girlfriend will buy us all burger King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
what if at the same time we all do jump kicks at home lmao could you imagine people living with you will be like "woah haha what the hell" but then so many people did it that it becomes an urban legend that you are like an ancient samurai here to reap justice

• Locked thread