Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

just a big bucket of moules and some fries give it to me ill worry about surviving later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

Did you see my post about how your foreign minister and princess Astrid are coming to town to open a bar
lol i didn't. you can keep them both, if you want.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i want snow

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

there was some snow here two weeks ago. it fell from the sky and melted immediately, but i was really excited. we never get proper snow, tho. now there's nothing and im still waiting. want that snow.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i'd laugh heartily from beyond the grave, when all the white populists whining about "identity politics" drive people of color out of the democratic party, only to realize that they're completely extinct without us
seems more likely they'll be the ones to leave to join whoever the ron paul of 2020 will be

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

every deluded liberal who thinks they're a leftist
:irony:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

Your cowardice is getting really sad, man. Learn to confront people instead of sniping and running away.
hiya

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Brevity is the soul of wit
you post bad too

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

hang on, i can do shorter

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

You got something to say or are you just gonna be Randler Jr. from now until the end of time?
seems like the go-to tactic for annoying you, really. the shortest fuse only needs the smallest spark

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Brainiac Five posted:

So why do you want to annoy me?
*lays down on couch* well it all started when i was just a child,

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Avshalom posted:

there's a whole lot of people in my life acting like i've Made It and attained nirvana by getting paid a living wage to shuffle papers from 7am to 4pm every day even though every shift just reaffirms the fact that i am a net drain on the planet's limited resources and makes a quiet suicide a more appealing prospect not just for myself but for the earth
people tell me things like you'll find meaning outside your work or everybody feels that way but it fades or things like that but i feel like if i ever get to the point where i think it's fine i won't have to commit suicide because ill already be dead inside

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

I went to mariachi mass today at one of the missions in San Antonio
how was it?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

p good although I think the priest called out the Pharisees who came to see John the Baptist just because they were curious and I was like uhhh
how does that work? i don't think im up to date on my christian hot takes

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i don't have a car

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

are you trying to sell me a car?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

Hi dadchat, Im home form work.

Never take a job in retail pharmacy unless you hate yourself.
if i do is it mandatory?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

merry exmarx posted:

john key quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations, comrade.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i, too, saw fight club at some point

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

how do you feel about *spits* home decor
i am jack's violent hatred of an ikea chair

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

Makes ya wonder if meltdown and dad with brain cancer were related...
this is kinda messed i m h o

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

This is like saying fascism or communism is fine, it's just usually not done correctly.
communism is fine, friend

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

nationalist history is kind of a joke really. we had one class that was straight up history of belgium and it legit did start with some mumbling about caesar, the merovingians, spanish netherlands and so on but 99% was post 1830. that was a first year joke of a course tho and everything else was either time-frame related or like economic/social/ecologic/religious history

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

middle school history was just basically european history from prehistory to modern times tho

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

syrian family: hey belgium, can we come over? we qualify for a humanitarian visa, we have friends who'll vouch for us financially in belgium as well
theo francken, noted fascist and secretary for immigration: nah
belgian courts: uh, let them in or you (the state) will have to pay a fine of €4000 a day
ol' theo: i think ill just appeal and hope they'll die during the process
belgian higher courts: let them in, imo
theo: i lust for muslim death and also this is my face:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the syrian family, supposedly

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

NATO General Exmarx posted:

this guy looks just like his australian counterpart , peter dutton
the european potato-men

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

R. Mute posted:

syrian family: hey belgium, can we come over? we qualify for a humanitarian visa, we have friends who'll vouch for us financially in belgium as well
theo francken, noted fascist and secretary for immigration: nah
belgian courts: uh, let them in or you (the state) will have to pay a fine of €4000 a day
ol' theo: i think ill just appeal and hope they'll die during the process
belgian higher courts: let them in, imo
theo: i lust for muslim death and also this is my face:

to add to this, francken's party, noted scumlords n-va, tweeted this:

"Belgium can not take in all the asylum-seekers in the world. Judges have to be strict in applying the law. And NOT open our borders. [very much sic] NO fines and NO out of touch judges. NO Belgian papers for every asylum-seeker in the world. #IsupportTheo"

where have i seen this before

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

I'll cremate your cat. All i need is a garbage can and a jerry can of petrol
a traditional irish funeral then

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/jk-miranda?utm_term=.kdaYj4oDd#.vgvW9nDOP

very haram

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

could we, by the way, get off the page with the giant garbage gifs?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

chrome, for some reason, looks at every one of those gifs, no matter how often they're posted and no matter how many times ive been to this page before, as a unique little snowflake and goes 'hey there little guy let me just pause here for a moment to appreciate just how special you are'

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

boy are my arms tired posted:

i stayed up late last night modeling base human heads for fun while listening to music
uhhhhhh

quote:

oddly relaxing and fun, probably even more so once i re-familiarize myself with modeling software
oh.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

boy are my arms tired posted:

haha yes, the joke is that it sounds like im killing people and taking their heads, when actually im just a nerd using computer programs ho ho hee hee
we're just doing our best to make you interesting, friend

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

kustomkarkommando posted:

I welcome America's new found distaste at the idea of countries intervening in elections
im sure they'll learn something from this

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

american exceptionalism includes sovereignty, rights

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

don't trick me

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i just checked the latin america thread to see if the brazilian senate approving the national suicide pact had been covered yet and instead found this:

Grouchio posted:

I sometimes wonder if the Trump Administration would be dastardly enough to try and gas the Drug Cartels in Mexico out of existence, regardless of innocent casualties.

Badger of Basra posted:

Do you think cartel members hang around in large groups like a herd of cows or something?

lmao

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

weird hills to die on

• Locked thread