Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

rename 2016 to year zero imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

one communism comin right up

can i just have a half measure please, im a democrat

TomViolence fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Nov 20, 2016

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

Randler posted:

Happy Genocide day, Americans.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

my mother insisted on washing and drying out the "good" paper plates

Plates? Look at this fancy motherfucker over here with his fine porcelain plates when i was a nipper we had to eat off the godblessed ground that's right the ground why if you lot these days had to

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

support Syria in their fight against imperialism, they would never invade and occupy a country and subvert their political establishment to their aims and assassinate elected officials apart from that time they did all that

not to anme names and that but c'mon really

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

The Oldest Man posted:

Aziz Ansari's monologue was trash-tier third way horseshit. Which is not surprising since Aziz Ansari is a comedian who was doing a bit on network television and not a political commentator, but that doesn't excuse people citing it as insightful.

Since I assuredly cannot stomach trawling through SNL skits on youtube I dug up a transcript of it and I got like two paragraphs in before my brain tried to kill itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

exmarx posted:

oh, you stop being a fan of people when they do and say bad stuff? so much for solidarity

the so-called tolerant left

• Locked thread