Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

unbeknownst to many in the global north, robert mugabe died six years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Imperialism is bad right? Or is it colonialism? Both?

it's both

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

michigan has a coach named Harbaugh and a player named Darbaugh

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

are the 5-star movement fascists?

I thought the italian fascists were called lega nord now

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the amount of bottled water in that picture is disgusting

does matty live in fracking country

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Horseshoe theory posted:

So, what's the deal with the College Football Overtime starting at the opponent's 25 yard line?

its cool and better than the NFL sudden-death rule

you can get previously low-scoring games where teams put up 50 combined points in overtime, it's rad

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

anyway everyone's doomed forever now that alabama doesn't play boring dadball anymore

they will crush every team into dust and ashes
they will kick over our revel fires and scatter us into the silent hills

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Gin and Juche posted:

My usc friend and i look forward to usc losing to Clemson tonight

usc plays notre dame today, friend

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

if two nfl teams get through 15 minutes without scoring in sudden-death, just make the kickers kick field-goals from the 25 until somebody misses, like in soccer

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the backup quarterbacks play 11 rounds of chessboxing to decide the game

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

why did the wizarding community of 1920s america accede to segregation

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

watching offenses try to operate against alabama is like watching a toddler attempt to fistfight an operating jet turbine

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

wheres binow so I can complain about qbs' stats being inflated by all these fly-sweeps

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

why would tom herman want to come to ut is what i want to know

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

explain a revolution as football

we'd be full communist in a month

its true football is a good conversation topic when talking to unknown blue-collars

you can't just talk about football though, you've gotta talk about dadball

pretend to get real mad when a team throws the ball more than 10 times in a game

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

passing the football distributes the yards equally

mike leach is a true communist :ussr:

actually I think you'll find passing expropriates yardage from the workers for the benefit of the bourgeois quarterbacks

watch plays that are essentially rushing touchdowns by tavon be credited as touchdown passes from geno

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

the true communist offense is the triple-option

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

actually the most communist offense is probably the A-11, wherein all men are empowered to run and catch

but, like communism itself, the A-11 has been hounded into irrelevance by liberal institutions that fear its success

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Aeryk posted:

trump is uglier than hitler tho, so there's that

do you think trump has a weird messed-up dick though

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

mandatory lesbian posted:

in all my time through the day, i dont think about trumps dick at all, and you shouldn't either

hitler had a weird twisted dick, forbidden lesbian
he had to piss all over himself every day because his dick was literally a malformed blob, physically incapable of pissing straight

what I hope is that if trump is hitler he also suffers this malady

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Chomskyan posted:

I think I've been broken by Trump

Nobody else I know in my life seems to think this is as insane as I do

voter fraud has always been a very effective dogwhistle

and most people don't know anything about argumentative logic and how you aren't supposed to go around trying to prove negatives

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

syscall girl posted:

most 16 y/o kids don't

president elect snackfood garbagedick should be able to parse that or pass it off to a grown up

the president-elect is probably both less intelligent and less cultured than the archetypal Your Racist Uncle
don't expect him to know anything the bassist in an average high-school garrage band wouldn't know.

he grew up with a silver spoon up his rear end, having every whim answered, then inherited a billion dollar fortune.
the fact that he bought a degree from let's-move-numbers-around-and-hope-they-turn-into-bigger-numbers school deosn't mean much.

This is a man who has never needed to think before, and doesn't know how.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I always assumed your household was entirely female

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

pangstrom posted:

I didn't know Nickelback was Canadian. They seem very not-Canadian to me.

theyre from alberta

so basically north dakota

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

none of these new posters have proven their revolutionary zeal or their commitment to dadchat's juche ideals

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Exactly this, except it was a commission throwing away Hispanic votes because people with the same name
The balloon was a giant Karl Rove

No way there could be sixteen guys in this town named Hernandez *throws sixteen ballots in dumpster*

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

r mute is Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets gonna be a right-wing screed against the dangers of liberal cosmopolitanism

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

R. Mute posted:

i don't know what that is but confidently yes, yes

its an upcoming space opera film based on a french comic series

I expect you as a belgian to be an authority on all things within the francosphere

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

uspol is a disease, with which we are all infected

I'm clean *surreptitiously rolls sleeve cuffs up to cover wrists*

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

mass effect: andromeda gameplay video looks good

appears they took the lessons I was hoping they'd take from the relative success of ME3's multiplayer, and realized that players really enjoy using a hodgepodge of very novel abilities and weapons outside the restrictions of the six base classes they'd been using all series

huge variety of powers, gear and character-organic abilities on display, some of them familiar from multiplayer expansions, some of them unfamiliar, but certainly beyond the old standbys

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

did they get new people on their writing staff?

I'm not sure but I don't really care about that at this juncture
jetpacking around and hitting people with lightning-swords is more of a priority

I know there was at least a shakeup at the top where the former project lead (widely rumored to have caused the previous game's final debacle by taking the ending away from the writing bullpen and doing it himself) is gone and the former lead writer is now the project lead

Thought things had fallen apart writing-wise well before the ending, though, and thus am not as pleased by this as some.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is the writer responsible for kai lang still around?

I never found out who wrote kai leng

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

I wonder who was the last cop to get convicted of something

who was the last one to shoot an unarmed white person

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

your mom would have been a better pick than hillary clinton

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Chelb posted:

god drat it dadchat i will turn this bus around if you argue about which candidate was better again

if we were gonna lose anyway I would rather have done it behind the morally correct candidate

nobody liked clinton but everybody compromised their principles to support her because we were assured that triangulation and conventional wisdom would keep the wolves from the door

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

floyd olson's ghost

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

jim webb and trump would be friends though

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

do you really get disqualified just for murdering your opponent

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

given what states ended up being important jim webb might have been the strongest choice of all in the primary

yeah but if you go blue dog to shore up PA, WI and MI, do you lose NV and CO and endanger NM and VA

I don't know that we can retroactively game out this election that cleanly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

• Locked thread