Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fun fact: get too close to one of those and one can pass out, fall in, and become entombed forever in it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Well played exmarx

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

fishmech posted:

i registered my first account before i turned 11 way back when registration was free

Are you like... 27?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

i was on a date a few nights ago and we broke into a confederate cemetery, made out on top of Jefferson Davis' tomb, and she yelled "gently caress THE CONFEDERACY"

felt like a good way to own fascists.

Marry this person

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

exmarx posted:

seems like the desired outcome could be achieved simply by closing the trump and uspol threads?

Where would I post when politics makes me mad?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I post/read here to chill out and enjoy quality posts.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

my parents have reached the age where they dress up to go to medium tier chain restaurants

Like dressing up for Applebee's?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i said medium tier, not garbage tier

What's a medium tier chain then?

Red Robin?

Like I was thinking you counted fast food as low tier.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Volkerball posted:

if you're the type of person who turns up your nose at hidden valley ranch then yeah it probably would appear to be the end of civilization but if you're normal, it's a cool place to eat shrooms and do whip its with your buds.

Litehouse jalapeno ranch superiority.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Horseshoe theory posted:

So, if (when) the Citizenship Clause/Civil Rights Act of 1866 is struck down 5-4 by the SCOTUS, does that mean everyone in the US automatically is a non-citizen and therefore the US reverts to the Native American population? :thunk:

All non First Nations people must go to Canada.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Furnaceface posted:

Canada treats its First Nations worse than you do and they deserve their land back just as much. Ship us all off to wherever Randler lives.

I know that's why I didn't say send First Nations people to Canada.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cicero posted:

Is there a good place on the boards to ask feminism-related questions? The feminism thread in TGRS is archived and I couldn't find any other feminism-specific threads there, or in D&D or C-SPAM.

Could always make one.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

also apparently i'm chockful of blood to bursting, i was their fastest time to complete today

Get your BP checked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i mean, they take your blood pressure as part of the intake screening

Like actual testing over time.

• Locked thread