Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
*pulsates subtly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
three days' probation was enough for jesus christ and it's enough for me

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
from now on no more death threats, no more drug deals, just love and understanding

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm partial to moses of crete tbh

today i am running a stall at a quaint local market, it's very bargain bin fantasy novel

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
so far i am getting plenty of attention from shady old men but the merchandise is not

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

HorrificExistence posted:

Reject voting and other illusions of the "process"!

Instead, steel your body and mind for the ritual bleeding. Arm yourselves. The fields will blossom once renewed with the blood of traitors and martyrs. Remind yourself that death is no worse than never being born, whether you die today or in 80 years, the result is the same. Only through a death in the furtherance of humanity's rebirth can you discover your humanity. Do not be lied to by the illusion of individuality.

Let the bloodletting be uncontained by borders of land and thought. Let it inundate each museum and hall of "art." Let each library be consumed by fire, so that we are alone to make our own brave tomorrow.

This is how you make a society worthy of living, not by voting. Let us end the process today!

\

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
a suicide in the family has a way of destabilising your entire universe, not always in a destructive way. i'm not surprised he's not posting, he's probably spending time with his loved ones like a normal human

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
less fash, more flesh

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2018-10-12/night-parrot-australian-wildlife-conservancy-evidence-in-doubt/10364842

following ecology twitter finally paid off with high drama about the faking of evidence of the night parrot

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

it's rain

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
vanya is kind of like the f-35 in that he goes to pieces when it rains

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

in ecology news, we recently told a client he had a special status plant species on a property so he dug it up and earnestly told us it wasn't a problem any more

sometimes it boggles my mind how stupid people are in aggregate
:gonk:

i've been informed that it's common practice over here to hire herds of "feral goats" to run over a property and eat everything in sight so any protected flora that was present is no longer present (because it was eaten, through no fault of anybody's) and the property can now be freely developed

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i drink wine with my antidepressants but that's because i have the liver of a shtetl cowherd and am not long for this earth anyway

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

oh poo poo, it's raining

for the first time in my life the weather is a life or death thing. now i know how my stupid dirt farming ancestors felt
it's amazing. i'm looking forward to the weather being a life or death thing for more "first world" people, maybe it'll give them back a little humility

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have zero hope of success but on tuesday i'm going to talk to my psychologist about medicinal marijuana (for physical reasons, not just because i need it for my side hustle as an internet prophet)

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i used to be dubious about its pain relief qualities but mum found the rear end end of a roach the other day and i got maybe half a cone out of it and was granted actual salvation from agony for the first time since we ran out. the lamentations of my spine ceased momentarily and i could hear once more the music of the spheres

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
they were singing the shoop shoop song

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pirate Radar posted:

Does fire count as weather?
absolutely. the most intense experience of my life was a few years ago in the peak of bushfire season. it was 45c, there was a gale-force wind blowing, there were massive bushfires going all around (because i was in the same postcode as some of the main areas, because it was a big country postcode that covered like fifty square miles, i was getting constant IT IS TOO LATE TO ESCAPE SEEK COVER IMMEDIATELY messages from the fire service) and i was standing in the yard, surrounded by bone-dry grass and bone-dry trees and blood-red sun and smoke, and the smoke was so heavy that it was forming into pyrocumulus clouds or whatever they're called and creating its own dry lightning. if that lightning had hit anywhere near my property and started a fire it would have moved too fast to out-drive and i would have died, my life was in the hands of the lord and it was a wild and exultant terrifying few hours for me. in fact a guy my age did die only a few miles away, he was struck by lightning while trying to get his cows out of the way of the fires, i'd bought some keets from his sister only a few weeks before (the keets survived, i'm not sure about the cows)

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm praying for you.
bless you, drilldo squirt

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's the same fire that i think my goats may have died in, i'd sold them very recently to a place called dunedoo which was the epicentre of total obliteration that season. but i was never able to find out if they survived. i choose to believe they did

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah he doesn't look fascist at all.
he looks pretty sexy tbh

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Cotton posted:

Good to know you fash-loving fool.
pash the fash

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
every time i look through my arik folder i'm struck afresh by how ridiculously cute he was :kimchi: murderous little scone

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

ffs

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
bush is copping a feel there imo

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Furnaceface posted:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/believe-it-or-not-man-enters-ripley-s-aquarium-strips-naked-and-jumps-into-shark-tank-1.4134201

Is it bad that my first reaction to this is thinking that avs would do the same thing at an aviary?
one of my chickens would spring onto my shoulder whenever it was feeding time and as i was usually naked when i fed them in the summer, i feel qualified to say that no this is a bad idea. unless the aviary only had like finches and honeyeaters. parrots are a huge no

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is incredible

lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i suspended my disbelief :(

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
lawless land of beef

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i finally got weed today, behind a mcdonalds from the shadiest looking man i've ever seen but he had honour and business sense

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i will murder each and every person who votes for me as mod

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

HorrificExistence posted:

pls no skin for fur
is that seriously what fur sables look like omg

i'm going to start farming them

incredible flesh