Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tries to stuff groceries into old ziplock baggie from recent weed purchase, is frustrated*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*gingerly steps through piles of kittens to access the milk shelf, lowers eyes and walks quicker when overly friendly store clerk approaches me*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*pays for groceries and assorted kittens with platonic hugs, feel guilty when I get home and sterilize myself with hand sanitizer*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*awkwardly explain to my family why I spent our money on magic beans and kittens and assure them we will find food to eat tomorrow*

• Locked thread