Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Gary Paulsen's The Hatchet in fourth grade was terrific. That kid was resourceful as hell and don't you even try to gently caress with him, not even if you're a bull moose.
Because Gary Paulsen is a Minnesota author we got treated to Hatchet a few times because teachers assumed nobody had read it. I probably ended up reading it 4 times counting the 1st time when my mom read it to me. I was a little sick of it by the last time.

A similar thing happened with Supersize Me, which came out while I was in high school. We ended up seeing it 3 times in 2 years and I was pretty tired of it after the first go around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread