Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hey this is pretty good, I'm only up to ep 6 so I'm not going to read the thread yet (as short as it is), but i just wanted to add my little bit of praise for the series.

Really like the ED too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well poo poo, now I'm all caught up.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Alright, gently caress it.

Poking around a bit, in no particular order:
1) exorcist guy (well, one of them) might be the currently missing manager: check out his snazzy pink pants
2) the ghost characters don't have shadows, but manga lady got hers back
3) the ED marbles are color coded
    Yellow: Gamon
    Red: Ryoka
    Dark Blue: Sarai
    Pink: Myuu
    Green: Touko
    Light Blue: Ririka
    Grey: Aria
    Purple: Kiryuu
    Orange: Shun
also in graphic format
4) in the OP there's a shot of Gamon's radio with Ryo-tas' gun right there in our faces the whole time.

Anyway, it's pretty good. :)

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It only took eleven of them, but i finally noticed that all the episodes are named after songs.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Well that was pretty decent. And for the first time ever I'm actively looking forward to a VN. So: Mission Accomplished, Project O;9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Was there a VN confirmed? Well it's confirmed now.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-12-25/occultic-nine-game-slated-for-2017/.110328
Nothing about an english version yet, but there is an EN version of the previously published (web?)novel. Wait, i thought that got cancelled when they started the anime production.

a kitten fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 26, 2016

• Locked thread