Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

Shockrocket will build them an aquarium and their opponents will wrestle underwater. We are very accommodating here at Super-League Wrestling.

: And when the fight's over, I press this button here and voila: enough tempura batter to feed the army of Bubba Biscuits clones I've been banned from growing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Extreme Conflict Resolution

Andy Waltfeld
Dec 18, 2009
So there's a lot of expectation in the air about an upcoming Atlus game, and I thought I'd submit a tag team duo to capitalize on that.

Introducing first, from the home office in Nagoya, Japan...

Name: Fumi Kanno
Nationality: Half-Chinese, but Japanese enough for the National Registry
Style: Psychopath
Size: Small
Wears a Mask?: No
Gimmick: Running a business like Super-League Wrestling takes technical knowhow - a fully computerized backend, bending the forces of nature to the wills of eccentrics, stuff like that. They're all things Fumi's honed at her former cushy government job, that she's bringing to SLW after the Diet realized that Japan's equivalent to the NOAA probably didn't need a secretive demon summoning subsection. Takes pride in being the smartest person in the room, even if she has to bludgeon every other sentient in said room with an assortment of laptops to take that title by default.
Finisher: The Asus Predator - A computer-assisted elbow drop. As in, rather than driving her elbow into the opponent, she smacks them in the center of mass with a computer. I guess it'd be more like an axe-handle that way?
Disposition: Typically a Heel, but often dragged faceward by the "good cop" in her stable...

And her partner, from 127.0.0.1 by way of Manitoba...

Name: Nemissa Redman
Nationality: Half-Canadian, insofar as "a Canadian cyberdemon possessing a Japanese undergrad" counts as halfsies
Style: Cruiserweight
Gimmick: During the closing hours of a white hat hackathon, Amami City Polytech freshman Hitomi Tono decrypted an archive she shouldn't have and wound up being possessed by a demon with a tendency to make magic crackle off her fingers, a penchant for clubwear, and a vendetta with "those preppie bitch Purse Owners." On a mission to pursue one of these handbag-havers and usurp their status as Best Girl, Nemissa has teamed up with Fumi in search of clues to the whereabouts of such illuminaries as "Yucatan" and "Fuuka Bazooka." At least, for a definition of "teaming up" that consists of regular, annoying intrusions into Fumi's personal space.
Finisher: Shooting Starmaiden - An off-the-turnbuckle splash. High critical/Low hit rate.
Disposition: Moderate Face, despite her ill-informed vendetta.

EDIT: Oh right, the tag team name: They are...the REAL Shin Megami Tech Support!

As for brand names, let's see how well Space Pinfall 3D focus-tests.

Andy Waltfeld fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 25, 2016

Wordybird
Oct 22, 2013

I like Chicken.
I like Liver.
Meow Mix Meow Mix please reconsider.

Name: Heliosaur
Nationality: English
Size: Lightweight
Wears a Mask?: Yes.
Gimmick: Having lied, cheated and far too frequently stolen his way through the indie circuit, Heliosaur is ready to make a big splash in the major leagues. He will do whatever it takes to win, be it forming quick and dirty alliances or sucking up to whatever wanker holds the most sway backstage. Whatever gives him an even bigger paycheck. If greed is good, Heliosaur is a saint. Definitely not just famed criminal Jim Hoxworth wearing a badly painted dinosaur mask.
Finisher: Payday Powerbomb. Heliosaur lifts his foe high above his head and slams them down on the most painful object in the vicinity.
Disposition: Heel.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Name: Hard Gay
Nationality: Japanese
Style: Entertainer
Size: Heavyweight
Wears a Mask?: Sunglasses!
Gimmick: Slick black leather, excessive pelvic thrusts, aggressively helpful and friend behavior; and Livin' la Vida Loca. ~Fooooooooohhhh!
Finisher: Hard Gay Triangle Lock. A Triangle choke but with swift pelvic thrusts.
Disposition: Face.

Internet favorite Hard Gay leaves retirement to bring pointless, over the top action to YOUR Fantasy Wrestling Circuit.

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

Okay, I've never read one of these threads before, and I know even less about actual wrestling if that's possible, but I thought I'd take a stab at making a tag-team.

Name: Fish
Nationality: Canadian
Style: Regular Wrestler
Wears a Mask?: Yes!
Gimmick: Former cop who got kicked off the force for pursuing the wrong case. No longer able to show his face in public - thus turning to the only profession that would allow a masked man in, professional wrestling. Believes in and/or is obsessed with the rule of law and order, also makes that "donk donk" sound from the show Law and Order whenever a match starts. Always seems to have a few more punches left in him than you'd expect.
Finisher: "The Rule of Law", a perfectly-executed textbook armbar.
Disposition: Face

Name: Chicken
Nationality: American
Style: Luchador
Wears a Mask?: And how!
Gimmick: Fish's rookie partner who got thrown on his rear end from the police force for the exact same case, refusing to abandon his partner. Loves old karate & kung-fu movies, and lives his life by a constricting and ill-defined code of honor. Much more energetic and willing to bend the rules than Fish. Seems to be able to get back up from blows that you'd expect to put him down.
Finisher: (Indecipherable Japanese Yelling), a series of high-flying punches where Chicken nearly throws his entire body at his opponent.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

(I suck at images)

Name: James "Orange" Borrison

Nationality: Born in Hell, raised in Blackpool (English)

Size: Big Heavyweight

Gimmick: An infernal demon that was abandoned as a baby, then raised by the most boring humans on the planet Earth, James doesn't really get the whole "Sinning" thing. The only reason he got into wrestling was through a very complicated yet ultimately unsatisfying encounter with a rogue stamp collector. Nevertheless, his genetic heritage can still shine through, as he boasts an uncanny knowledge of every Satanic Ritual that can possibly be done using any Wrestling Championship Belt, as well as an unholy fascination with creating strange plaid-denim abominations. Has a terrible naming sense and yes, that is actually his hair.

Finisher: "Version Orange", a name shortened from "A Move Designed To Incapacitate The Opponent For A Pin, Designated Orange Version Due To The Nickname Of The Inventor Of This Specific Variation". It's essentially a chain of suplexes, though James' Demonic Energies tend to render the specific directions of the move a tad... non-euclidean.

As for a brand name, how about The Blood Show: Featuring Blood

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
With LP Convergence in full force here, what better tag team to introduce but:

Name: Admiral "Throne Defender" Orlock
Nationality: Helghast
Style: Brawler
Gimmick: Admiral of the Helghan Navy and current Supreme Commander of the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.
Finisher: THERE WILL BE NO QUARTER!
Disposition: Heel

Name: Chairman "Throne Watcher" Stahl
Size: Middleweight
Gimmick: CEO of Stahl Arms Corporation, primary weapons supplier to the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.
Finisher: WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK WE'RE ON?!

And behind the scenes, their manager:

Name: The Empty Throne
Style: Is a chair
Size: Giant (the Throne itself is lightweight, the portrait of Visari is significantly heavier)
Gimmick: The empty (and inanimate) Throne of Helghan, with Visari's portrait (also inanimate) hung behind it.
Finisher: N/A
Disposition: Face (Visari's)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Name: Boink the Clown

Nationality: Canadian

Style: Entertainer Psycopath

Wears a Mask?: Clown makeup and wig

Gimmick: Angry/Mad clown that uses underhanded tactics like water-spitting flowers or fake casts to get the upper hand on his opponents. Sometimes works with Lance "Le Chuck" Dart in a bid to secure Tag Team Titles, or to make sure he has someone in his back pocket he can call on.

Finisher: Shawinigan Handshake (Two-Handed Chokeslam) or the Castus Belli (Loaded, fake arm used as a weapon)

Disposition: Heel, and tries desperately to get over (face)

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Fish Noise posted:

With LP Convergence in full force here, what better tag team to introduce but:

Name: Admiral "Throne Defender" Orlock
Gimmick: Admiral of the Helghan Navy and current Supreme Commander of the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.
Finisher: THERE WILL BE NO QUARTER!

Name: Chairman "Throne Watcher" Stahl
Gimmick: CEO of Stahl Arms Corporation, primary weapons supplier to the Helghan Military. His tag-team partner also happens to be his rival.
Finisher: WHAT PLANET DO YOU THINK WE'RE ON?!

And behind the scenes, their manager:

Name: The Empty Throne
Style: Is a chair
Size: Giant (the Throne itself is lightweight, the portrait of Visari is significantly heavier)
Gimmick: The empty (and inanimate) Throne of Helghan, with Visari's portrait (also inanimate) hung behind it.
Finisher: N/A
Disposition: Face (Visari's)

Now we just need Rico Velasquez and the circle will be complete.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The fact that the chair doesn't have a Finisher is appalling.

I vote that it has:

The Office Prank (Chair's back flops backwards when an opponent tries to sit in it. The resulting tumble flips the chair onto said opponent, knocking them out, for reasons unknown.)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Name: Shinjobi Jones
Nationality: Texan
Style: Entertainer
Size: Light Heavyweight
Wears a Mask?: Yes
Gimmick: Babyface jobber with a heart of gold. Shinjobi Jones knows how to play to the crowd, and when able to get some offense in he can show off a decent moveset. The problem is those opportunities are few and far between. Cheers are fleeting, success ever elusive. Even so, Shinjobi remains optimistic. :unsmith: Examples: Santino Marella, Yamcha, Gillberg
Finisher: “Texas THUD” (Tornado DDT)
Disposition: Face

A good wrestler knows you end your career on your back. I will begin my career the same way.

Brand names

Hyperactive Disagreement Resolutions
Superconductive Smash Attackers
Retrograde Megaton Toughmans
Supersonic Musclebound Throwdowns
Gentlemanly Fistfighting Thingamajig

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Name: Pepsiman
Wears a Mask?: Yes
Gimmick: Someone who wants to spread to glory of Pepsi through any means necessary. (Alternatively, the Straight Edge Society, but with Pepsi)
Finisher: Pepsi Plunge (If this DQ'd for being a real finisher, my other idea is the generic Pepsi Slam)
Disposition: Leans Heel

My idea is that he's also CM Punk in a mask but if that's not allowed it doesn't need to happen.

Dreamsicle fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Nov 22, 2016

theamazingchris
Feb 1, 2016

: D

Dreamsicle posted:

Name: Pepsiman
Wears a Mask?: Yes
Gimmick: Someone who wants to spread to glory of Pepsi through any means necessary.
Finisher: Pepsi Plunge (If this DQ'd for being a real finisher, my other idea is the generic Pepsi Slam)
Disposition: Leans Heel

My idea is that he's also CM Punk in a mask but if that's not allowed it doesn't need to happen.

Not "Cola Slam"? :v:

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Surely something akin to Pepsi Mist would be a better fit?

But seriously I am digging this surge of masked wrestlers.

Dinictus fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 22, 2016

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

theamazingchris posted:

Not "Cola Slam"? :v:

Should've been the Pop-Up Powerbomb

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Shoulda named him "Saint Pepsi".

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Name: Master Tentacular
Age: MT Timeline: 38, earthPrime Timeline: -13 (See Gimmick)

Nationality: Abyssal Plain
Style: Puroresu
Size: Colossal (Giant)

Gimmick: A time traveling colossal squid saved by intergalactic Time Bandits from the ecological devastation of the recent future, Master Tentacular is an invertebrate supremacist who hopes to humiliate humanity in the most public way possible - by defeating them in professional wrestling. To this end it has been paired with Spermicide in an unlikely alliance against that most wretched of creatures, the land mammal.

Squirts ink, is a huge squid, breathes water, has many tentacles, is yet to be born. Otherwise unremarkable.

Finisher: TentaPull

Name: Spermicide

Nationality: Abyssal Plain
Style: Spot Monkey
Size: Leviathan (Giant)
Wears a Mask?: An eyepatch sometimes

Gimmick: Known for his flashy, smashy takedowns of 1800's-era whaling ships, inscrutable Time Bandits whisked Spermicide from his happy life in the near past and transported him hundreds of years forward in time that he might pursue a career in professional wrestling alongside Master Tentacular.

Has a grave eye injury incurred during a boating accident. Someone else's boating accident.

Finisher: Gargant Chomp to Flipper Stomp

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Should've been the Pop-Up Powerbomb

Can CM Punk even do a powerbomb?

Dinictus posted:

Surely something akin to Pepsi Mist would be a better fit?

But seriously I am digging this surge of masked wrestlers.

poo poo, I've been thinking too hard into CM Punk=Pepsiman that I forgot about this. I'm imagining it as a set-up to his actual finishers though.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dreamsicle posted:

Can CM Punk even do a powerbomb?

poo poo, I've been thinking too hard into CM Punk=Pepsiman that I forgot about this. I'm imagining it as a set-up to his actual finishers though.

Kevin Owens is like a fat Not-CM Punk, right? :shrug:

:ssh::ssh::ssh:

theamazingchris
Feb 1, 2016

: D
As for names, how about...

Wednesday Night Warmongering
Unimaginable Light-Speed Carnage
Absolute Absurdity

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

IGgy IGsen posted:

Name: Captain Snuggles
Gimmick: Is a cat :3
Finisher: Kitty 1-2-3 (pounces opponent gently to make them lie down of their own free will then softly steps on the victim with his paws to prepare a fitting bed to sleep. Then goes to sleep, which is when the victim simply cannot move anymore due to critical levels of Awww, eventually the ref, spectating it, snaps out of it and counts the pin.)

From another thread, but it felt appropriate:

Queering Wheel posted:

Hurricatrana!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Name: Hatsune Miku
Nationality: Japanese
Style: Psychopath Entertainer
Size: Very Small
Wears a Mask?: No, but she does have a tie for some reason
Gimmick: She's a digital diva software program anime
Finisher: Sankyuu Suplex

There's no escape, Crow.

N O E S C A P E

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
FURIOUS FISTICUFFS FRIDAY

INCOMPREHENSIBLE GRUDGE EXHIBITION

DEAD MAN'S GAMBIT

UNFORTUNATE SPRAY ZONE

MOVABLE TYPE MADNESS

DIZZYING MURDER BLOWOUT

HARM REDUCTION REVERSAL

FAILED DE-ESCALATION PROCEDURE

DAZZLING BOTCHED INTERVENTION

UNENDING TERROR JAMBOREE

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Given the narrative in question, I'd at least like to suggest "CISNA SUCKS" as one of the titles for an event.

It doesn't matter which one, but it should be in there somewhere.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Name: Billy "The Kid" Miller
Size: Light Heavyweight
Gimmick: Despite looking older, is actually the younger brother of former SLW superstar Jack "The Thriller" Miller () who at last check was subject to a property dispute between a literal red dragon and the forces of hell. Loves to party as much as he loves wrestling. Not *quite* as entitled as Jack was, but is, if anything, possibly even dumber.

Finisher: The Billy Buster, a spike brainbuster.
Disposition: Face-ish, shading towards tweener, like his brother. Kind of a douche, but the marketable kind of douche.

JT Jag fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Nov 23, 2016

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Name: Skeleton Joe
Nationality: Mexico
Wears a Mask?: He wears a helmet so yes.
Gimmick: The reanimated robotic body of former TEW superstar Sniper Joe. For whatever reason, he seems to shout a lot about heroics and justice. Actually a robot programmed by Flamander for wrestling.
Finisher: Skull Driver (Tombstone piledriver but with a bunch of poses beforehand)

Name: Flamander
Nationality: The Moon
Size: Medium
Wears a Mask?: White helmet
Gimmick: Power Ranger/Sentai hero, and former LPFWA wrestler. Has stopped wrestling on the moon and is tag teaming with Skeleton Joe through a remotely controlled robot.
Finisher: The WORM, possibly the best finisher ever.

Their name when tag teaming is Skull Rangers.

Flamander fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Nov 22, 2016

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Flamander posted:

Name: Flamander
Nationality: The Moon
Size: Medium
Wears a Mask?: White helmet
Gimmick: Power Ranger/Sentai hero, and former LPFWA wrestler. Has stopped wrestling on the moon and is tag teaming with Skeleton Joe through a remotely controlled robot.
Finisher: The WORM, possibly the best finisher ever.

Their name when tag teaming is Skull Rangers.
I remember when this guy turned from a super sentai into a super super sentai and bent time and space to perform The Worm on Palpatine four times at the same time when he tried to take over LPFWA turning it into SLW for one night.

Flamander also took and delivered bumps that changed the course of the moon, which was previously heading towards the sun.

Beware.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Now I REALLY hope Hattie Masters submits Fred Hope too. SLW needs more heroes.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Will Blind-Sally and nine-gear crow wrestle?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Name: Goody "Two Shoes" Goodman
Nationality: USA. Always gets cheers in America because he's just a simple homeboy trying to make it big in the world.
Size: 270lbs (Light Heavyweight)
Wears a Mask?: No, can't show off his winning smile with a mask!
Gimmick: "Oh! Oh! He's doing that thing where he points at his shoes"
Finisher: Sling Blade because it's the prettiest dang wrestling move ever, if you don't enjoy a good Sling Blade you have no joy left in your life.
Disposition: The face-est face ever. What a nice young lad.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Name: Little Susie Johnson
Age: Six-and-a-half in human years, 500 in aggregated Evil
Nationality: USA/The Depths of Hell
Size: Really drat Small
Gimmick: "That big scary man said he was going to hurt me! WAH" "I would nev-" *is hit from behind*
Finisher: Sonic Screaming Mega Tantrum

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

In on the ground floor with a rough and ready tag team.

First up

Name: Brad Armstrong
Style: Puro (Armstrong Style Karate, dialed down a few shades for the pro scene)
Size: Light Heavyweight (285lb)
Mask: Not in the physical sense
Gimmick: Down on Life Ex-Karate instructor, carving a path through life with his fists. A hard man with a soft core.
Finisher: Armstrong Style Beatdown. A series of punches to the opponents mid-section before rearing back for a running boot to the face.
Alignment: Face. Mostly.

And now his partner: who will Shock the world

Name: SHOCK LORD
Size: Big Heavyweight (350lb)
Mask: You bet! Glitter and Blue
Gimmick: The Most Shocking personality in wrestling! The saviour who rules the world and shocks evil to it's core! If he can get through the Entrance without tripping
Finisher: Big Shock. A running splash to a downed opponent. Was probably meant to be something flashier but when a guy his size trips and falls, some poor sap is getting squished.
Alignment: Face

And together they are:

Entrance theme: 666 Chop Kill Deluxe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

Name: Snowflame

Nationality: Colombian

Style: Spot Monkey

Size: Light Heavyweight

Gimmick: A Super-Somebody powered by his god Cocaine, Snowflame is attracted to insane endeavors in the hopes of spreading his religion through fame and noteriety. While often misundertood as evil, he actually cares greatly for his followers, with whom he shares his power, and sees spreading the gospel of Cocaine as a way to overcome an otherwise dull and sterile world. Naturally, he despises those who act against freedom, as well as those who judge others, and will always endeavor to defeat them.

Finisher: Snow Fire

Disposition: Face, as he only bothers to stand against all those who he deems exceptionally selfish and oppressive...unless someone stands against his god.

thetruegentleman fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Nov 24, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm marking out for snow flame

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Come the gently caress on, do I need to be the one to make the obligatory Dongs joke?

Name: Dong Zhuo
Nationality: Chinese (Han)
Style: Cao Tipping
Size: Obese
Gimmick: Think Paul Bearer. Usually not a real fighter and will avoid it with all his might, but if pushed into a corner, will throw his weight around.
Finisher: Sheer Destruction. I just looked at the Dynasty warrior wiki to figure out what to do. Sheer destruction is, and I quote "Grabs an opponent and subdues them from the rear. " The truest most dire thing a Dong can do.
in actuality all it is is him grabbing someone , lifting them up and slamming them back down. Not a suplex or piledriver like the Tombstone, just lift him up a couple inches and drops them back on their feet. He does deserve to be considered the laziest rear end most :effort: jerk in the TEW
Disposition: A major heel/colossal rear end in a top hat. Usurped power before China was unified. Fled the capital city of Luongyang rather than defend it. Got killed by his adopted son/son-in-law/God only knows I only played the games and read maybe 1/3 of the book.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

FeyerbrandX posted:

Name: Dong Zhuo

Finisher: Sheer Destruction. I just looked at the Dynasty warrior wiki to figure out what to do. Sheer destruction is, and I quote "Grabs an opponent and subdues them from the rear. " The truest most dire thing a Dong can do.
in actuality all it is is him grabbing someone , lifting them up and slamming them back down. Not a suplex or piledriver like the Tombstone, just lift him up a couple inches and drops them back on their feet. He does deserve to be considered the laziest rear end most :effort: jerk in the TEW

Sounds like he prefers a rear naked choke :heysexy:

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Hmm... Well, you did say crazy. I couldn't find a photo of him in his glasses AND his speedo so this'll have to do. Behold my art!

Name: Speedoman
Nationality: Australian
Wears a Mask: He wears his sunglasses!
Gimmick: He likes to pretend he's a British Lord knighting people.
Finisher: No clue. Sir Onion Smasher?
Disposition: Whatever you want.

Mysticblade fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 24, 2016

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

The Painful

&

The Joyful

excellent submissions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Name: Incineroar
Nationality: Alolan/Cat
Style: Puroresu
Size: Lightweight
Gimmick: A new Pokemon from the Alola region is here to claim the ring as his territory. Hits hard and can take hits in return, but is not especially fast. Is capable of performing the DARKEST LARIATS and even harnessing the powerful energies of Z-Power to upgrade them into the MALICIOUS MOONSAULT.
Finisher: Malicious Moonsault

• Locked thread