Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
This one seemed obvious to me but if someone else did it already I didn't see it.

I hear some of the haters and losers saying that I have zero chill. They're liars, they don't know what they're talking about.
Donald Trump has the most chill. Donald Trump has all of the chill. Believe me. Yuuuuge chill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

jojoinnit posted:

I'd like to see him exhaling a yuge cloud of smoke too.

Nameless_Steve fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Dec 5, 2016

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

On the next episode, Mike Pence forces the stripper to get an abortion.
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WHORE, I DON'T CARE WHAT I DID AS GOVERNOR–– I AIN'T RAISING NO MULATTO!"

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

Here's the source file, in case you want it, Jamoke:
http://www.filedropper.com/trump-watch-hypnosis

• Locked thread