Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

The same thing happened with me and Sailor Moon. My friend was watching the first season when I came over to have a few beers and a few weeks later I'm hoping they can hide a pegasus even though I know better since Sailor Moon is the most formula following show ever

I mean I just absolutely lost my poo poo over Kaiba flying a jetpack into a stadium shaped like a dragon so all's fair.

RareAcumen posted:

Narrative LPs of games that usually aren't like that are neat and this was a fun ride.

I'm just sorry I didn't really have a lot to comment on, since I did enjoy the LP but I didn't really have anything I could say that wouldn't just be unnecessary white noise.

Nothing wrong with that, thanks for everything anyway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It was a good way to add some character to a story that largely didn't have any.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It was a really good LP and made Jagen an even better character than he already was. And he already was one of the very few characters I could actually remember from FE1.

I just wish I had actual art skills to give proper fanart to the thread of Jagen instead of just a Blingee like I did with Wrys. Sadly, my art skills are about as good as this game's writing. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed this LP and it was a great view on one of the most mediocre but nonetheless very much playable parts of this franchise. Great job!

RydogZeta
Feb 14, 2016
Nice work on the LP. I had never played the gaiden chapters so it was interesting to see them.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Good job on another great LP, LordHippoman! Can't wait for your next one! :cheers:

Telling the story from Jagen's perspective was great, and honestly really made the LP for me, so good job!

MonstrousMouse
Apr 15, 2014
I agree with everyone else, the Jagen narrative device really added some flavor to a sometimes dry story. Great job on the LP!

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Well then, I'm glad people liked the Jagen gimmick! I appreciate all the parting comments, and I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the LP.

I'll be closing the thread in a day or two, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! I've got a Twitter as well.

See you next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I appreciate the LP and I even went back and read the past one too. I've only ever played New Mystery, myself, but seeing the old one was a treat. Now I never have to play it, and for that I thank you.

• Locked thread