Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I never got too far into this game. It's pretty bad when the GBA Fire Emblems have more intriguing stories than you.

That said I can't believe you lied right to my face screen about waiting a while to do another LP. I thought you were my BFF. The trust is gone. GONE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I remember in the first Fire Emblem on GBA I got an absolutely insane Rebecca once. 5 stats going up per level was fairly normal for her and she slaughtered everything that looked at her funny. Best archer ever

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If you start on Hard can you skip the sacrifice?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
To be fair, no Pirate can live up to the juggernaut that is Ross

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Mysticblade posted:

Also Gonzales > Ross.

If you can ever get Gonzales to hit anything, you're a luckier man than I. But still a wrong one

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Is this gonna turn into another "Einjeriar steal Freya's hat" thread?

(Please say yes)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
It's funny how the Lords in this series end up being either your best character or you're worst. I remember in Artix's LP he ended up with a Hector that only had like, 13 strength. On Hector Hard Mode.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I'm gonna go ahead and request you reclass Hardin into a Cleric so he can finish his Minwu cosplay

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Ugh. Even Jagen got to the beach before me this year

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Whenever I see a Pegasus Knight I'm sad because it's not Farina, Queen of the Sky

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
This game needs more Wallace so I'm giving this thread a 1

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I'm down for any game where you get to fight Dr. Doom

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If this LP doesn't end with nurses taking Jegan back to his nursing home because he ran away again, I'm giving this thread a -7

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
You're soulless and I love you. I'm giving this thread a 511

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
RIP Penvo. Gunned down in his prime.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I like the basic idea behind a map like this. Maybe throw in a few mages with long range tomes on both sides and turn it into a sniper's map, but this one feels unpolished. Like they just threw the ballisticians at it and called it a day. I think they could have done more

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Y'know...bad level ups are like, 57% of what makes Fire Emblem LP's fun but...drat. This is getting sad. Did you piss off an old gypsy woman before starting this LP? Are you ok? Can I get you a cup of tea?

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Apr 1, 2017

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

vilkacis posted:

Gharnef following you around menacingly and then deciding that it's no fun when you're faster than him and leaving is kind of funny.

Sort of speaking of, a Fire Emblem game set in fantasy Egypt would own bones.

I mean as long as they didn't set it entirely on desert maps or something, then it would suck.

And every unit rides horses.

Man, thinking about it, it would be really easy to make a Fire Emblem game that's endlessly frustrating.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The only Est I've ever used is Nino, and that's because due to the relatively low Resistance 95% of units in this game has, it's a lot easier to feed her kills and to get her to where she can kill things on her own

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Wrys is getting so many empty levels because why mess with perfection?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
That art makes me think of the Lunar games

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
...Well now I have to use Will next time I play through because I CAN NEVER UNSEE THAT

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Emperordaein posted:

Geeze IS,you really like reusing Sword of Seals Chapter 16x/Tower of Valni Floor 8.

Maybe they wanted to remind people of one of that games few good maps because no one in their right mind would play through Sword of Seals more than once.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Jagen is the hero the land needs. I heard his hair is insured for $10,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

LordHippoman posted:

I am now on the fifth season of Yugioh and unsure how I got here.

The same thing happened with me and Sailor Moon. My friend was watching the first season when I came over to have a few beers and a few weeks later I'm hoping they can hide a pegasus even though I know better since Sailor Moon is the most formula following show ever

• Locked thread