Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Oh hey, you started up another LP pretty quick, glad I check the new LP's thread every once in a while. Glad to see we are back to Fire Emblem! Great stuff so far!

Also, telling this from the perspective of Jagen on his death bed telling Steve another tale of glory in his final moments is loving gold.

I had forgotten how ridiculous Steve's head had gotten by the end of the last LP! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

GeneX posted:

Knights exist so that overly cautious players like me get to set up defensive lines for the AI to suicide against

This, I have never considered Knights to be any worse than any other class. I am very defensive in these games, though.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I forgot to comment on it earlier, but now that I am thinking about it again, I just wanted to say:

The Navbarvelarble joke will always be my favorite thing.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

LordHippoman posted:

: In his head was a shining blade of light- Falchion- which he plunged into Medeus- and the tyrant was no more. Anri went on to found Altea- and the rest, I believe, you know.

No, see, what we are all missing here is that the Falchion was just in Anri's head the whole time, he made it up! :tinfoil:

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
Huge Sacred Stones fan here as well.

In FE Heroes, I have a team of Marth, Hinoka, Minerva and Maria, and it is really good I think!

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

Sjs00 posted:

I really really want to try Heroes but I'm really really broke :(

Well, I have good new for you! It's free!

Unless you do not have a phone, because then I am very sorry.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

MythosDragon posted:

How do you guys play Standard FE(6-12)?

I choose units to use and never ever give anyone else a drop of EXP. Example: Miciah solo's the first few chapters, everyone else meat shields without weapons as appropriate cuz tissue. I also keep levels about even at all times. So I've never experienced what youre talking about.

I level all characters equally. :v: (I am a fan of the versions of FE that have map grinding, it you couldn't tell.)

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
I forgot Echoes was coming out today, I know what I am doing this weekend.

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
Good job on another great LP, LordHippoman! Can't wait for your next one! :cheers:

Telling the story from Jagen's perspective was great, and honestly really made the LP for me, so good job!

• Locked thread