Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Oh, hey, this exists now! :allears:

...Except I forgot how bad it was compared to FE12. Ah well, I'm sure you'll make it as entertaining as the last LP, Hippoman :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

Like BlazeDragon said, FE12 was the establishing of MyUnit. They did it again in Awakening, and after Robin was so successful, plus judging by Fates, I think that trend is going to stick around for a while. (steve for smash 5)

For what it's worth I think there was some leftover data for a My Unit in this game, it just... got scrapped. For some reason.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I forgot Malledus ever existed. Thank God they replaced him with Jagen in the sequel.

I am OK with you posting the artwork for FE1/3 the Ciphers because those are pretty rad too.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

Time to stay up until I can comprehend this image.

I'm preeeeeeeetty sure the first Support with Draug and MU in FE12 involves how Draug flew into the air or something. The image is totally a representation of that.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

Someone should take away my access to Paint.net.

:allears: Nah, you need to do this more.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Well, there's a reason why Maria's in FE Heroes and not Lena. If you want to clerics, hey, no complaints here.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Marth's the blue-haired dude who fights for his friends right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Thanks for the ride, LordHippoman! Shadow Dragon definitely felt lackluster (especially compared to FE12, a personal favorite of mine), but you playing through it definitely added its own charm, especially with Jagen narrating the entire thing. Hope you do another LP, because it's always a fun one :)

• Locked thread