Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

vilkacis posted:

LP gaiden next, it's part of the canon too

EclecticTastes posted:

Always happy to help. If you ever lose your mind and LP Echoes

I think I might be done with FE, at least for now. It's been fun, but they tend to be a little info dense, and if I do another LP it'll probably be something I can put together quicker, like RF was.

Camel Pimp posted:

I am absolutely OK with that. You can just link my post on the OP it should get archived. (That's what I did for Jenner's posts in my LPs) Just when Baldurk gives you that e-mail make sure to check that the post is archived on the lp archive itself and not to the forum (that shouldn't be a problem though; never happened to me.)

EDIT: I added Elice to that post

And it is now linked in the OP.

I know this is like my third time saying this in this thread, but seriously, thank you everyone for all the congrats and kind words. It's a nice feeling of accomplishment once it's all said and done.

To get meta at the end here, I'll spoil a couple things. I wasn't sure about the Jagen frame story thing, because I was worried I'd overdo the joke, and I didn't want to come off like a bad version of a narrative LP or something, but reception seems to be positive, and I'm happy about that. Also, I was originally planning a surprise bonus update playing Cipher with a friend over LackeyCCG, which is a great digital card game service, but plans fell through and it might have been a pretty dull update anyway.

The reason I bring this up is that we started watching Yugioh to prepare, back towards the start of the LP.

I am now on the fifth season of Yugioh and unsure how I got here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

The same thing happened with me and Sailor Moon. My friend was watching the first season when I came over to have a few beers and a few weeks later I'm hoping they can hide a pegasus even though I know better since Sailor Moon is the most formula following show ever

I mean I just absolutely lost my poo poo over Kaiba flying a jetpack into a stadium shaped like a dragon so all's fair.

RareAcumen posted:

Narrative LPs of games that usually aren't like that are neat and this was a fun ride.

I'm just sorry I didn't really have a lot to comment on, since I did enjoy the LP but I didn't really have anything I could say that wouldn't just be unnecessary white noise.

Nothing wrong with that, thanks for everything anyway!

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

Well then, I'm glad people liked the Jagen gimmick! I appreciate all the parting comments, and I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the LP.

I'll be closing the thread in a day or two, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! I've got a Twitter as well.

See you next time.

• Locked thread