Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tunapirate
Aug 15, 2015
Shadow Dragon was the first (and only) Fire Emblem game I've ever played and to this day I'm still very confused as to what you're supposed to do with knights--theoretically they seemed useful, but they just move so slow that by the time I got to the indoor grind-y maps they were too low-leveled for me to feel comfortable using them

Also, shoutout to next chapter for having some of my favorite recruitables. I'm excited to see if any of the characters I used weren't terrible :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tunapirate
Aug 15, 2015
Realized as I read this last chapter that I view Jagen as Joe-Biden-with-spiky-epaulettes.

Now I'm sad that I sacrificed him in the run I just started :(

LordHippoman posted:

P.S.: If you’re reading this live, today this game has been rereleased on Wii U! If you want to play it, it’s there, it’s 10 bucks, and you don’t have to put up with me the whole time. So I mean, there’s that!

Because what this game really needs is to be run at a resolution that'll make the textures look even worse

tunapirate
Aug 15, 2015
If Caeda reclasses to Paladin, can she still use Wing Spears? Given that Caeda maxes speed anyway, that would be pretty scary

• Locked thread